Wow Magical 1 of 1 FWD 240

so saw this posted up, apparantly its a fwd 240 coupe, some people just dont look at what they click, very clean lookiong car though, anyone seen this one at all?
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=262864419&MessageId=MSG.VIEW_AD.REPLY_TO_AD_SENT&mpname=R2S&mpname=Activity-R2S&mpuid=1700273%3B174%3B262864419%3B-1168005409%3B%3B&secev=AQAAAS55A5AAAM0AAAACACIxMmU3ZGFlNTQ3NC5hMjBiMjZiLjE0M2RmLmZmZmY4M2Q0AAAAAA%2Bq%2FiMBAAAAAgAAAADif2YAnREOLokWdGb4M7yfxBJeLjMurSU*

Has to be a mistake, or the guy is an idiot and doesn’t know a 240sx is RWD. He has a digital clauster though!

i think he just clicked on it by accident, in the ad he says its a “rear-wheel driver”. car looks mad clean though.

yea give the guy a break its clearly a mistake.

That car’s been for sale for so long. It’s pretty clean though. I’d hit it.

beat me to it luke.

wow pretty low km’s for a 90 , 154,607

looks clean, wonder if it really is.

my 1990 has 115k.

As for it looking clean… for 3800$ it BETTER be. Also, any 240sx can look clean with some nice paint… let’s see the struts and frame rails before anyone makes that call lol. We should all know better.

^ truth … … LOL

The guy obviously just messed up clicking, no need to start a thread about it.

thread fail.

^ agreed

i bet its a old dude selling his first sporty car

^ most likely

Did anyone else noticed he changed the ad :s … Under the specs is said FWD before, now it says RWD, but the ad itself has changed from saying “Rear wheel driver” to "Front wheel driver. Someone is seriously confused. I’m counting on it being an immigrant that can barely speak English judging by the grammar used, and not some old guy selling his first sports car.

this car’s been for sale literally for 2 years or more

somethings gotta be up with it