Wow... umm sparkplug help.

oh, this happened on my motor, and i threw the motor out. GL

this is probably your best bet. if it was me i would just pull the head.

good luck dude

Question… did you by chance use a swivel socket to try and remove this plug?

Our SnapOn guy was just telling me they have a special tool for when this happens on those engines because it’s so common. I didn’t get into it any further since we don’t work on them, but now I’m curious what the tool is.

Google to the rescue!

http://www.search-autoparts.com/searchautoparts/Hot+Auto+Products:+Cutting+Edge/Snap-on-Tools-introduces-Ford-Spark-Plug-Extractor/ArticleStandard/Article/detail/519758?contextCategoryId=41884

not hard at all…
This happend to my buddie a couple weeks ago installing new plugs on a triton ford engine.
You need a Ford Spark Plug Extractor Kit
Snap on has it. I have one in my box, but its at work and im off till’ Friday so youre fucked. lol

Good Luck

Bet your car still leaks oil. I used liquid gasket because the fuck I bought it off destroyed the oil pan and its not completely flat on the gasket surface.

I never really fucked with the headlights, nor the stereo(came like that). The airfilter was like that when I got it, I was told it was a performance exhaust from the guy I bought it off of.

I never put any additives into the oil, only the cheapest bargin non-sythetic oil I could find.

Incorrect oil filter? That was the same exact oil filter that the car came with out of the factory.

You bought a 1995 Audi… with 198,000 miles, and you’re complaining about problems.

If its anyone that sucks with cars. You bought a $1500 Audi for $3800, and it had 198,000 miles.

burn baby burn…

I was gonna post something helpful for you till this post. You acknowledged the fact you sold someone a lemon, call them stupid, yet you’re still a moron who just broke off a sparkplug because you don’t know how to use a ratchet. And don’t blame it on someone else. You turned the ratchet.

Man, you new guys really like to tear each other a new one these days. That plug extractor tool is pretty nifty.

Why not a lefthanded drillbit with a bolt extractor and low gearing on a drill? get a guy to hold a shop vac for any shavings…Im ghetto/hoop-d riffic. just a thought

I’ve gotten several of these out with a tool just like that. I push the center until it breaks into pieces, with a vacuum close by sucking as much as you can. I then heat the plug base nice & hot (don’t heat with aluminum heads) let it cool & repeat a few times. Got my easy out in there & it comes out without much of a problem. The worst I ever had was on a S-10 blazer plug #6. Pain in the ass to get to. Half the battle is access. If you can get to it, you’ll get it out. Try it, what do you have to lose? If ya can’t, then pull the head. Once it’s out, get a large piece of vacuum hose & rig it to your vacuum cleaner. Then I turn the engine over (disable ignition so it doesn’t start) with the plug out to get the rest of the junk out of there.

:word:

I agree with everything except also pull the fuel pump relay when cranking over the engine so you’re not spraying fuel into the cylinders.

True. Good point…

wd40 and a left hand drill bit may do the trick. Other then that an extractor kit, and not a cheap kit.

Never said it was a lemon. Car drove fine and worked great. It didn’t leak oil when i had it AND I even included another gasket with it.

I got it. I started the truck up in V-7 mode, blew out the ceramic shit, then used a easy out bit.

No shavings…

Nothing.

Woo :slight_smile:

is the head aluminum? I’d check the threads over closely to make sure nothing got stripped, otherwise you may be in for more problems in the future

its all iron.