wowowowowow not safe for your eyes

He said he was talking about Swift.

no no no i didnt say i was talkin about swift…i was talkin to swift…

and instead of the mod who moved this and made the title what it is hiding behind a computer…why dont u make it publically known who u are…lets see if ur MAN enough

oh and ray yes i was speakin of him…i was told by some unknown sources hes the mod who does all this stuff on here

94gt5.o yes that coulda been me askin if u needed a bottle…but i did end up sellin em all and got a 15lber

I made the thread title…

ohhh sorry, misunderstood. Carry on.

I heard the fluffy kid that drives the bmw made the thread title

like i said…stfu

no.:vlad

Greg, what in the world is going on here?

This might be my fault. Maybe.

whats this all about?

slowgto thinking he’s high and mighty :ninja

slowgto will fuck shit up. If you people never met him, you surely shouldnt be talking. No, I am not a nut swinger, so go fuck ur hands…

i don’t think he deleted your thread or moved it either…someone else did!

Hey Wtf is that supposed to mean ass?

+1 haha, but I could be wrong…

Don’t really care.

good talkin to ya

I changed the title originally, but had nothing to do with deleting whatever thread you’re talking about.

I’m too lovable to punch in the face, so stfu.

You were just talking about the procedure the other day :facepalm

nah man. i didnt move any of your stuff, all i did to your forsale thread was CLEAN UP THE NONSENSE

and lets be serious here, if i had a personal issue with YOU , YOU would be the FIRST to know, i wouldnt stir up anything on here.

this thread was created by bennyfizzle, if you want to see the mod logs i can show you them. i changed the title to what it currently is now, so how about this Greg, rather than start something after following your “source” why dont you come right to “the issue” as you see me being. im not some punk 18-19 year kid like the majority of this website. you of all people should know that. but whatever man, you really take things too far sometimes.

considering that all of this goes on while im at work, i find it funny i get blamed for it.

Ive read this 100 times and cannot figure out what he means by this…:shifty

Actually I didn’t start this thread. SlowGTO started this thread, I closed it. Then reopened it, and renamed it approriately.

So, the title SHOULD read:

slowgto is a crybaby and likes to start drama :shifty