wowowowowow not safe for your eyes

lol

wtf is going on in this thread? :wierd

What’s this supposed to mean? That he’s gonna kill me or something?

Listen…he came in here shooting his mouth off acting a little bit like a high schooler with a big ego, so I treated him as such.

I find it so funny reading through this thread all the guys on here punching away on their keyboards talking shit and replying to slowGTO with antagonizing comments. I don’t personally know this guy, I know of him and I do know he can back everything he says up.

Instead of doing the things everyone on here does best, stop doing it. I can assure anyone who is doing it would not want to confront this guy and personally meet him.

jason,
its the internet.

no one gives a fuck about “backing whatever up.”

Such gold in here. I’m not even sure what this is all about either.

Do you know me or something? Honestly, he’s probably a great guy in person. I’ve never met him, and I probably never will (for the simple reason that I live 5 hours away from Albany). I’m just reacting to his actions on a public forum. Which, as I’m sure you’ll agree, were not exactly mature.

Umm. no. It means nice talkin to ya. I dont give threats out or condone any of this stupid shit on this forum. You all take this shit way to seriously. Maybe because its a bunch of high school kids? Im not too sure. This whole thread makes me laugh.

Oh, and Greg is a big boy with a big ego. Hes been out of high school wayyyy longer than I, old man :slight_smile:

Just sayin. At the end of the day, I could care less what happens. There’s a lot of shit talkers that troll on here regularly. People wonder why stuff of there’s gets stolen or vandalized or you hear about people getting their teeth folded in. I don’t condone any of that, but there’s people out there that take things too far on these kind of forums and act out irationally.

Sometimes you never really know who you are truly talking to over the internet and what some of the consequences could turn out to be if you say the wrong thing.

Sorry for the misunderstanding then.

Calm down. I didn’t target anyone in particular. You could live in Africa for all I care.

still trying to figure out wtf is going on in here myself…

Bunch of sword fights going on in here.

Sad thing is I dont even think shift is comprised of high school kids, its the kids that are just out of high school 19-20 that are the major tools around here.

Keep your sword out of it.

Could be it. I dont know many of them, but I hope they act differently in the real world!

agreed.

some of us have been out of high school for quite some time… i’m 27 myself, so not too young.

Well I was in a highschool last week for reasons I can not divulge due to legalities but im 26 and think some of the people are complete morons

This:

:ninja