Wrap your heads around this new Microsoft Commercial

When I saw this, all I could think was, WTF and what are you trying to get at? It makes no sense. there is no reference to Microsoft software in the entire ad. I am confused, but then again, that’s Microsoft for you. Confusing users and stressing them out. LOL

i was wondering if they were ever going to srtike back, apple has been dissing PC’s so hard. apples suck! vista works just fine

Are you insane? Vista is Horrid and I’m a PC guy. XP SP3 FTW :o)

It does make sense; they’re desperate.

And yes, Vista is horrid.

I wonder what their next OS is going to be? Judging from the commercial they are going to be introducing ANOTHER OS. These guys just don’t get it. Take your time, work out all the glitches, make sure the OS is working really good BEFORE you sell it. They always rush to put out their OS and it ends up costing them more money to fix than just beta testing the shit out of it before retailers get their paws on it.

Microsoft needs a completely new platform if you ask me. They need to do what apple did when they mover to OS 10.0. Hey we are not supporting all the old stuff so deal with it. Actually design an OS that works and stop band aiding the old problems. Vista is XP with so much GUI it’s sick. Windows 3.1 and 98SE are still the best windows to date.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? I had to read it twice to believe it

Windows 98SE was sooo good back in the day and 3.1 3.11 was awesome as well.

At the company I support I will not tolerate any Vista machines as there is no many issues/compatibilities that come up with using and I am not the only person who thinks that way as well. Microsoft shot themselves in the foot and lost alot of business to Apple by coming out with a lame operating system and letting it run for this long. They should have cut it early like Windows ME and developed something straight forward and less cluttered.

Fuck Vista and fuck Apple. XP FTW!

sounds like a terrible rap commercial…