The Mojave Experiment

If you haven’t heard about it, Microsoft asked a bunch of people to come in and try their NEW OS in development. Then the people were asked to provide feedback on the operating system.

84% were XP users
22% Apple OS users
14% Pre XP-windows users
1% linux users

89% of users expressed satisfaction with it

83% would recommend it to friend or family member

94% rated it higher than vista after trying the demo

Out of the 140 people questioned, they were asked to give the OS a rating of 1-10 (10 being the highest). Mojave Got an average rating of 8.5, while vista, by the same audience, got a rating of 4.4

guess what? Mojave IS vista

It’s an interesting experiment and clever idea by Microsoft to fight a lot of the mud slinging and criticizing Vista has gotten since it’s release. Between this and the Flat Earth campaign, maybe vista’s going to stick around for a while.

http://www.mojaveexperiment.com/

Vista is definitley sticking around. People love to hate on it, but it has been nothing but rock solid for everything I’ve thrown at it. Plus, Windows 7 is based on Vista, so people should get used to it.

84 + 22 + 14 + 1 = 121

LOL… shows what a bunch of sheep most people are. They hear Vista sucks so they automatically parrot that Vista sucks.

92.74% of all statistics are made up :wink:

Indeedy, but isn’t that the case really with anything that deals with a big corporation.

LOL Almost makes me want to try Vista. Almost.

hmmm, maybe people have a PC desktop and apple lappy? :ham:

Meh, I like vista. No point in sticking with XP. Especially if you are using the 64 bit version of Vista since everything will eventually be up to that point won’t it?

Weird concept - PEople have more than one computer and/or more than one operating system on their computer…

14% pre XP lol…

haha that made me lol too

%60 of the time, it works every time

i dont get it … yes the name was diff but what else did they change or was that it…like this is Mojave try it … now this is Vista try it

For me, OSX > *

apple sucks

LOL

God seriously, does that have to do anything with the fucking thread? No its about the Mojave experiment, no one gives a shit that you are an OSX butt fucker.

ibthestupidfuckingdebate that’s going to ensue

aaaaannnndd… aren’t you posting from a MAC?

Most of the people that said they hated it, basically never used it because of what they heard.

what does that have to do with what I said. The Mac is at home. There is no reason to start a debate what is better when it has nothing to do with MAC