Wreckless Driving Ticket

This happend to me once… its ironic because I was on my way to motorcycle safety school like 2 years ago and I was late… so I left the house and looked at my Denali and my GSX-R… I knew if I wanted to make it semi on time I would have to take the bike… So I grabbed the bike and left the house, I was guilty I admit it, I was speeding the whole way there. The class was held at Ringold highschool in Monongahela. So I ended up passing some lady on a double yellow about 90-120 mph… so I started to get into town, so I knew I had to slow down, so I was going the speed limit and about 2-3 min later I heard sirens and seen lights… so I pulled over.

Officer says… you know why I pulled you over? I was like no… he was like you were speeding and passed a lady on a double yellow… im thinking to myself, how the hell did you see me? So he digs his own grave and says "This lady seen me stopped at a redlight and told me what you were doing and described your bike… I caught up to you and pulled you over. So I was like… well that does not give you grounds to give me a ticket. He did not agree… so I explained to him… so you are telling me, if I am driving through town and see someone that I hate, I can pull over if I see a cop and tell him he ran me off the road, ran a red light, and or was speeding and you will ticket him? He told me that could explain that to the judge. So he wrote me a ticket for careless driving… he then asked me where I was headed to… I told him MSC at the high school… so he gives me my ticket and im on my way.

I get to class late… and the instructor told us if were late dont even bother coming, I told him I got pulled over, but he admitted me into class anyways. So we are riding these bikes in the parking lot for class… well I see the officers car drive up to the high school, park, and he got out of the car and just stood there staring. He then interrupts the class, grabs my instructor, pulls him aside… at this point I was screaming at the cop just trying to get arrested… the instructor told me to calm down and that he would come talk to me after the officer left. The officer told him that if I could not practice motorcycle safety on the way to a motorcycle safety class that I should not be passed. So he leaves and my instructor comes to me and tells me he will talk to me after class… (this was our last class)

So were done with class, took our test, everyone left and he came over to talk to me and he was like, you want to know what I used to do for a living… I was like I have no clue, he was like I am a retired State Police Officer (im thinking just great, I just screamed at this cop an hour ago and he watched me) He was like, that officer was very ignorant and was outside of his boundaries… he should have NEVER came over here and interrupted my class to tell me this… when you get a ticket and the officer pulls away… its done… there is no further investigation, etc… until court at least, if you choose to fight it. He also precedes to tell me that I was the only one in the whole class that passed with a perfect 100%…

Needless to say, I went to court, the judge was a TOTAL bitch and still found me guilty, even after I explained that he harassed me, etc… she did not give 2 shits less. I should have appealed it to county, but… I just didnt feel like it.

This is one reason I totally hate pigs… there might be like 5% of them that are decent people that actually use good judgment in their job. I have no respect for police at all and it just raises my blood pressure talking about how crooked the whole system is. Now I just wrote this novel, bitching, but I was guilty as can be, so in the end the system was right I guess, but its bullshit how it went down…

(by the way, is this Rocky? if so I passed you on the new highway the other day when it was really nice outside, you were with your chick, car looked and sounded good… I was out with Canded last night…)