WTB: 1200 or 1500 watt amp

I am looking for a good 1200 watt amp or a 1500 watt amp that works.I am willing to pay around $100 to $125.I also am looking for a 1 F capacitor or biger for around $40

I am willing to to trade some subwoofers for the amp and /or the capacitor

Bump

my brother has 2 12" JL’s in a sealed box with a boss 1600watt amp or so if you’re interested shoot an offer

i already have enough subwoofers im just looking for an amp and cap

LOL at a cap
silly n00bie

ok a CAPACITOR, and so what if im a n00bie

100 x your silly cap and then some

http://www.kinetikaudio.com/default.asp

oh dont worry tsi , people are still learning, figure it as a chrome on a car, looks cool does absolutely nothin for performance, and in a caps case your just addiing to your battery draw not helping add volts/power/ anything…

don’t forget about the sweet flashing light and baller LED display

Alright this is not bash me thread, that is so childish

if you want a cap, then fine. we, in some odd way are actually trying to help
for the price of a new cap you can get a power cell that actually does something. not put more of a draw on your battery

yea also, What subs are you looking to run this “1,000 or 1,500” amp. For $125 your probably going to get a 1000 watt max amp.

yea trust us, buy a battery not a cap youll be way happier… hell i can get a few nice audio batteries for the right price…

i do trust you cause i knew about them, i just dont have the money for one. thats why i want to buy a capacitor, there cheaper

and hurt your electrical more than they help. so why buy one?

Then were can I get a good one for a low price

ok go to a shop a caps like 100 ez, now go buy a battery for 120-150 way better off. hell maybe if your lucky ill sell ya my exide orbital, same as a yellow top, for like 60 bucks…

btw, whats this goin in?ive seen the stickers around b4. i got a celica at the shop thats got team havoc on it you probably know the kid… im out in boston if ya need any help…

I don’t need a capacitor anymore, I’m just gunna get a optima yellow top from my cousin.

I still need an amp.