WTB: 180SX

The point of my argument just didn’t appeal to you I see. I could care less about your feedback Mr.Sharpe, however it appears there’s other members who aren’t liking your ways of buying and selling either. I can’t say I myself am a fan of your ways of busting the community by purchasing a car then throwing it up for sale immediately for a higher price. If you’re going to be revealing so much of your information (I.E: Your name, your Facebook profile, your phone number, and your location) you may want to take heed to what you’re doing before your next hasty response to me.

Wait you mentioned Curbsiding, what does that mean?

According to the Ontario Motor Vehicle’s Dealer’s Act, a person is not allowed to buy and sell cars period, without a Dealer’s License. Anything over 3 owned vehicles in a year will raise a flag on a person’s account. Buying and selling any car in which you have not registered to be your own classifies you as a “curbsider”, punishable by a fine which varies depending on the amount of vehicles purchased in the year.

Let’s count together at how many For Sale ads you have for the year of 2010, shall we?

Theres this one

And this one

Don’t forget this one

Oh here’s another

Here’s another which you claimed was from the “original owner”, I guess making you the second owner right?

Here’s another

Here’s an S14 you tried to sell for profit not even a week after buying, I see there’s others on this forum who aren’t liking you much based on some of the responses in this thread

Lucky number 8

And here’s the ninth, that’s going to be a hefty fine

Mind you Mr.Sharpe I’ve only taken the S-Chassis’ you’ve sold for the year of 2010, and I’ve counted and found nine ads. There’s other non-S-chassis’ you’ve bought and sold this year, but I’ll turn a blind eye to that for now.

I’m not one to report anything until I get facts 100% straight.
And if no one else will, then I’ll step up to the plate and ask,
Do you Mr. Sharpe have a dealer’s license?