WTB: 1st gen Neon 8000RPM Gauge Cluster

I am in need of a 1st Gen Neon 8000RPM cluster. It is important that the tach is the 8000rpm model, since my rev limiter is ~7800. My board cracked, and my speedometer is going NUTS, and my tach stops working sporatically. Lemme know if any of you have one. Thanks.

Resolder the connections on the back?

Also, you don’t need an 8k tach for a modded DOHC. Cass proves that. It’s fun to see it wrap the tach.

Hahha. Yes I did re-solder the cluster. It worked for a while, but now my speedo is jumping from 0 to 190, to 85, to 120, to 30,…its all over the place. It’s got parkinsons. And my Tach freezes every so often. I believe my board is just junk. I’d rather replace the whole cluster. As for the 7000rpm wrapping, yeah I could deal with it, but I like seeing higher numbers on my dashboard. Call me a ricer :stuck_out_tongue:

Ricer.

To the top we gooooooooo!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

just buy a monster tach and be done with it…

ya like one of those 6 inch with 3inch shift lights… mount it on your dash in clear view soo you cant see a damn thing out your winshield while you drive…

they go up to 12k… bottom that bitch out

the funny thing is, the car came with one and hes still got it in his tool box :rofl:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/95-99-Dodge-Neon-R-T-8k-Tach-Gauges-Instrument-Cluster_W0QQitemZ260060694112QQihZ016QQcategoryZ33675QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

45.00 buy it now on ebay

I need a new cluster cause my Speedo is fucked up. The tach works fine.

hey go look at my post , it even has indiglo gauges with it ,… ill meet you at mighty if you want it !!!