WTB:200sx

looking for a bone stock 200sx or one with suspension upgrade, not the american version but the european ca18det 240sx style one.

You want a what now? A euro spec S13 200SX? Why?

If there are even any in the country and you’re lucky enough to find one, I wouldn’t be so picky as to what mods it has. Pretty sure you’re not gonna find one.

Talk to some of the importers.

It would cost you up the ass to get one from europe compared to buying one locally.

How much are you prepared to spend?

unless he means an S12?

maybe?

who knows.

The European S12 (which was called Silvia or 180ZX) never got the CA18DET, but had the FJ20E or ET, CA20E or CA18ET.

The RS-X in Japan had the CA18DET in 88, but that’s the only one.

I’ve been trying to find inporters but they all JDM importers or DSM importers. Can’t find a importer that will import a s13 200sx. Im willing to spend roughly 6-7 grand.

But why a European model? The only difference to a JDM one is the head design. If you’ve only got 6-7k, buy a JDM one and then get a 4 port head from the UK if it’s that important.

The reason I dont want the JDM one is becuase im left handed and prefer a left handed drive car. Also the euro ones speedometer goes to 240km/h.

roflsocks.

well for one, keep saving

for two, do some research

for three, ca’s are garbage

for four, it will cost you the same price in euro than in canadian, and you didnt remember shipping.

save for a few more months and buy mike’s ca s13.

You’re garbage :hsugh: :o

Seriously though

Only some of the euro spec S13s were LHD. All the UK models were RHD, and their speedos are in mph. Some are cheap, but it’ll still cost more than a 240SX.

Why don’t you just buy a 240SX here, buy a 240km/h speedo and swap the motor? It’ll save you a lot.

I think Germany has the highest concentration of lhd s13 200sx’s in euroland.

ill try to find the german equiv of the autotrader and post it up for you

I believe it’s called WERDEST EINE KRANKENSCHWESTER BRAUCHEN!!! Trader.