WTB: 240km/h gauge cluster s13 240sx or 240km/h speedo

Oh ok, I see, fair enough. :thumright:

:-k Hmm. Are you aware of anyone local able to pull this off? There’d likely be a fair amount of interest in a 290kph speedo considering the stock one only goes to 180kph.

Also, anyone know if the MPH-only speedos would be a problem legally here (I would assume not)?

I pretty sure that LS auto one comes calibrated for 180mph otherwise its worthless. I’m sure it’d be pretty easy to have a new face made, by say a custom vynal company (ie: lasercut), and place that over a clear speedo face template.

Did anyone contact these people re: groupbuy, cause I’m tired of questimating.

and you need a MPH speedo sensor… if you wanna use the MPH face

mike

cant find any 240km/h speedos, i found some POS 180mph ones on ebay that were wayy to overpriced… =(

just get a defi hud, pivot speed meter, apexi avcr, apexi rsm, or some other thing if you want to see your speed over 190 since thats the last spot on the speedo

^— lmao

No you don’t…

$115USD is a Joke…

You can simply change the calibration of your stock speedo
by changing one of the resistors on the back of the speedo.

You can make it read up to 600k/m if need be.

I have one I made a while ago kickin’ around my room somewhere with
a stock 180kph face on it that reads half the speed you are actually going…

Basically when the needle is at 60kph the car is traveling at 120kph.

Anyone wan’t a 360kph speedo? :wink:

i was gonna ask about this wizzo electronics stuff, does anyone know the proper schematic and where to put in resistors ? would doing that overload any other components in the circuitry ? and which resistors should go in ?

Serch on FA there is an article on how to convert the speedo from KPH to MPH…

whats FA

Fresh Alloy

I’m checking with one of my sources. I’ll get back to you as soon as I find out. It will be an OEM Nissan part. Just to verify, you want a 240km/hr speedo and will not settle for a 220km/hr, correct?

PM me with any questions.

Thanks,
Brent

I trust i’d be speaking for both/all of us in saying, whatever you can get, let us know!

OEM Nissan sounds good.

Hell yeah anything over 200! let us know! we like plug n play stuff!

I’m going to start another thread, so as to limit the post-whoring to this guys current thread.

I’ve got one… but I’m not selling it :slight_smile:

Tomei also makes a 280km/hr fyi.

Euro and hong kong clusters come stock with 240km/h and some have a 260km/hr but rare. Nismo and Impul make 260km/hr ones.

Otherwise gotta go custom. Word of advice. LS Auto has shitty customer service, I had to file a claim against them to get my money back once (more than a month wait).

That is all.

way to bump a 4 year old thread

haha I will bump this again with a link on how to change ur cluster from KMPH to MPH
http://www.zeroyon.com/index/content/view/20/47/
Enjoy.