possible fs: 200km/hr and 240km/hr speedos

At this point, I’m confirming my contact and the availability. At the same time, I would like to know who is interested in one of these speedos:

200km/hr
(put your name here)

240km/hr
(put your name here)

If you are willing to get either type, put your name under both columns.
I will set the pricing, once I confirm their availability.
NOTE: These are not JDM, but ARE Nissan OEM.

240km/hr

DTS

200km/hr

240km/hr
birdhou53

200km/hr

240km/hr
DTS
birdhou53
Nismo_Only

I’d be itnerested in the 240km/h, can you please tell us more about it? Is it just a stock unit modified?

240 km

I knew there’d be interest in this. It’s about time someone jumped on this…stupid 180km/h factory speedos. I hope this can go through.

200km/h:

240km/h:

1. DTS
  2. Birdhou53
  3. Nismo_Only
  4. Pavel (interested)
  5. spilner
  6. DarkForceJackal

(Copy & paste…)

Just realized, i’m out, i have digital speedo… sorry :oops:

200km/h:

240km/h:

1. DTS
  2. Birdhou53
  3. Nismo_Only
  4. Pavel (interested)
  5. spilner
  6. DarkForceJackal
  7. Brandon

240km/h:

1. DTS
  2. Birdhou53
  3. Nismo_Only
  4. Pavel (interested)
  5. spilner
  6. DarkForceJackal
  7. Mr_zero (interested)

I would be interested in a 240km/h one. However I am just concerned about the calibration of speed. For eg, it is not going to read 130km/h when you are going 100km/h. That is my only concern…oh yeh, and the price :slight_smile:

ROFLMAO, JUST REALIZED. Cut down on the ganja mang :stuck_out_tongue:

Im with cahil, the speedo has the be accurate, but i guess i can check the accuracy with my avc-r. but if there oem nissan units i would assume they are accurate

If they weren’t accurate, I would think we’d all be throwing them back at the seller! :stuck_out_tongue:

OEM Nissan sounds good though…hey Polkaroo, might I ask where you do plan on getting these, and where/when Nissan made them (ie. Europe, 200SX only, from scrapped cars/new at dealer etc???) If ya happen to know, I don’t REALLY care that much though. :slight_smile:

Any ballparks on the 240km/h pricing yet?

240km/h:

1. DTS
  2. Birdhou53
  3. Nismo_Only
  4. Pavel (interested)
  5. spilner
  6. DarkForceJackal
  7. Mr_zero (interested)
  8. Alesserfate

Here is what it should look like (with red cluster bulbs that is):

http://www.son240sx.ca/cpgallery/albums/userpics/10673/240inRed.JPG

Eeeh… Curious as to price, would get the 240 if the price is right. But didn’t someone mention that OEM speedos are innacurate as hell and that the Nismo one is expensive because it actually IS accurate?

I want to confirm that I can get these things and how much they will cost me before I start posting prices (I’m not in business to lose money nor gouge you guys out of your hard earned cash).

Once I get things sorted out and am sure they will be accurate, I will be able to answer more of your questions. As for price, what do you think is an accurate and fair amount? $60? $25? I know, everyone wants them for $5, but we need to be realistic.

I’ll get back to you once I have more info myself.

Thank you for the interest.

Get the speedos and we’ll all agree on a fair price.

I’m countin’ on ya bud. :wink:

Curious if this is available to the S14.

Also interested in how you’re making it 240km/h… using the stock speedo i assume… accuracy, etc.

Ill take a 240km speedo as well.

9.average player