wtb 350 preferably w/vortec heads

i feel dumber having just read the posts on page 3. please learn what you have, and what you want before you start talking about it.

up your ish to 50 post per page, than it’s only two pages of stupidity

yous are all idiots, dan has a 700r4 so stfu dumbfucks

wtf is “yous”

:rofl:

you people the ones who said i was dumb for sayign his motor isnt turbo. bobs just dumb dan has a 700r4 its a 3rd gen camaro

devils advocate here, but could it all have been possible that he found a Turbo (hydramatic) 350 IE:Th350 somewhere, and is just waiting to put it in his car?

considering ive helped him with a bunch of stuff im positive he has a 700r4

I hate living in a world in which you are allowed to reproduce.

i cat stand a world where rednecks from texas post on a newyork car forum

why do you suck so bad

idk why are all the people who moved or dont live around here bashing me

god this kid takes alot of shit…heres my 2 cents …drive that mullet loving 305 in to the ground save your money as it shouldnt be that hard your young and probably have little responsibility. work two or three jobs over the summer, read some books on how to go fast the rigth way take your 6 grand you make between now and the end of this summer and build respectable motor…for that much money you can build a hell of a motor something that you can be proud of…fucking around with a pos junkyard 350 with 200 horse is no fun and will just give you more headaches.

buy my truck for 1500 right now, take the motor out & part out the rest, make your $ back. Reinvest said $ into motor = make faster.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38020

cat?

redneck?

I didn’t know rednecks drive M3’s

i was gonna say the same thing about the cat.

car-part.com