WTB: 97 Kouki, IS300, FIT, 350z

My girlfriend and I are looking for a “grown up” car right now. Looking to spend ~13k

Options we’re looking at are;

#1: MINTY PERFECT KOUKI. Low km, no rust, mint everything. As close to stock as possible. For the price range we’re looking at, I want it as nice as possible.

#2: Lexus IS300. 120k or less, preferably tip-tronic.

#3: Honda Fit. Preferably the SPORT, no gay orange colour please.

#4: 350z hardtop. Low KM if possible.

Preference will be given to black cars. 5-speed, tip-tronic, or auto are all acceptable. Other options will be considered, if you have a suggestion. No RHD, and must be 97+.

PM is key on this one boys.

Thanks!
Mark & Lisa

get an is300

they are awesome

^ too true

Legacy 2.5GT, although out of your price range.

Maybe the older ones like 2000+?

Get a 350z, only for the illest.

Yeah a bit out of the price range. Also… subaru’s scare me to work on. is’s, fits, s14’s… easy easy.

I’d go with a Honda Fit based on the fact that its a sedan and the most practical for daily use. (shopping, family events, amazing mpg, cheap insurance, maybe warranty) unless you have style issues with the it, than go for an IS300 as it seems like the best of both worlds, practical and fun. Though I’m sure 350z would definitely be the most exciting choice, It seems like something more middle aged man’s price range. (If you fit this category than no offense! :[ lol.)

GL finding what you need. :wink:

my Kouki comes back from paint this week… maybe we should talk???

i want to grow up too.

I hear you dude. I went through that a few years ago. (I’m old) Ended up going to a WRX and now, I’m back. :frowning: Went from no money, to lots of money, to no money again…I’m sure when business picks up again, I’ll be moving to a G35C or something or other.

When the money isn’t there, there just isn’t anything other than an S Chassis that can offer so much fun for so cheap…but believe me, if money were no option, I’d sure as hell not be driving a car older than most people on this effin forum. hahhahahahhaha.

yes you would… but it would be religated to track and sport duty only with a cruiser for a DD.

for the reasons you mentioned, there is almost no other option for an inexpensive track / drift car.

is300 win!

get the is300 and drop a 2JZ in it :stuck_out_tongue:

don’t they already come with a 2jz… just NA :wink:

correct

toyota echo.

KIDDING.

Mark you bitch!

Get an is300, or i’ll benchpress your shop. GRRRRR

Hey guys. We’re still looking! Let me know what’s good! Preference given to FIT sports at the moment.

You should look into my Legacy, I’m sure I can hook you up :slight_smile:

i’m thinking of selling my 350Z…but a bit more than you’re looking to spend…PM me if interested…

I think they bought a Fit.