Wtb a rb20 turbo that will push over 300hp to 350hp

300 to 350 turbo im lookin 4?

for an rb20det

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22847

You can also source out a series 1 RB25det turbo. They are a direct bolt on, you can use the RB20 turbo lines and it’s good up to 16psi. :smiley:

You can also source out a series 1 RB25det turbo. They are a direct bolt on, you can use the RB20 turbo lines and it’s good up to 16psi. :D[/quote]

rb25 turbo will not push 300rwhp.

that is all.

Yes it will!

I’ve been talking with a guy on MSN for a while and he hit 325rwhp using an RB25 turbo. Of course that was with the proper supporting mod’s. As well, there’s a bunch of people on SAU that use this turbo with similar results.

dyno sheets.

search SDU, talk to meggala and the boys, this applies to SAU as well. 190rwkw for a rb25 t3, maybe a bit higher.

325hp BS flag.

thats 370+ at the flywheel.

Thats like DVSTR saying he has 275hp on a gtr turbo on a sr…even a stock sr turbo that hasnt been highflowed CANNOT hit it.

Dont belive me? go to garret.com, get the compressor map and do the math yourself.

i should add, that with cam’s gears, stand alone and huge gobs of boost out fo the stock turbo…which may make it explode, it could see slighty higher than 300hp.

BUT and this is a big one, you’re pushing so much hot air and so far out of efficency you’re loosing more power then you’re gaining by trying to push this turbo so hard. They are prone to blowing much like the sr and rb20 turbo’s when pushed to hard,

Turbo’s recommended for 300hp+

GT28 series
TDO6-18g
TDO6-20g
VG30et, highflowed will push past 300.
to4e.

ETC ETC ETC

that is all

thx guys