wtb any car around $4000

hey my dads looking to get a car wants to pay around $4000 and under and he wants it to have a good style and not look like a gandpas car or he doesnt want it to be boxy looking so hes open to alot of diffrent cars but he’s mainly looking for a foriegn car unless the car is cheap enough then hell go with american cuz he can have it rebuilt, and it can be either an auto or a manual.
let me know whta you got
thanks

i have a 93 few turbo automatic eclipse. red wit black interior power every thing sunroof,has 100k on it , bodys mint theres no rust on car at all. but need the motor rebuilt, still runs but has a knock to it. ill let it go for 1950. if it wa perfect running condition id be asking like 3400 lol. just have to rebuild that motor or get a new one from offline for a few hundred .

do u have any pics?

98dodge avenger with lots of extras. can email you pics if want

96 Firebird here but I’m asking around 5000 or BO…91k miles, rock solid drivetrain never any major issues, real sporty looking especially with t-tops down. http://myspace-079.vo.llnwd.net/00048/97/02/48262079_l.jpg

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10709

I have a nice foreign Boxy 1993 Accord SE, Auto, Leather, Moonroof, BOSE, CD, etc. OEM Alloys and Snows on Steelies. It is the pimpest DD I have every owned. $3500

laymone- he doesnt want to buy a car that needs to be fixed sorry
joe-ill see if he wants a firebird hes need it ot be a winter car to but Ill see what he says
nc84-he doesnt like the avengers I already showed him oen lol
and laserawd turbo Ill show him what that ecplise looks like online and see if he likes the style
ill let you guys know
thanks

that will prbally be to old for him thats probally why hell say no to the 93 eclipse to but Ill tell himabout both
thanks

1996 Chevy Lumina…4 door pimpin machine

I should mention that mine also comes with another set of rims with snow tires on it and that it is RWD but with the snow tires and ~100lbs of weight in the trunk it handles pretty good in the snow

My Dad has a 1995 Accord EX V6 He is thinking about selling too. 80K Original Miles, Moonroof, Power Seats, Leather, Honda Factory CD and Cassette, Remote Start with Keyless, New Honda Factory Rims. He is looking for like $6000 though.

95 integra 4 sale 5000$

89 camaro with a millionand1 mods. its got an in dash dvd for the kids!!!

I got a 1998 Lumina LTZ. Looking to get $2200 best offer for it. Loaded, 3.8L motor, and 158k but it has never left me anywhere and i’ve had it since 95K

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10599

tell him to get a 4th gen maxima. AMAZING CARS. AMAZING MOTORS. RUN HARD FOREVER.

i was gonna say the exact same thing…FYI 4th gens are 95-99…i would stay away from 99s though

he doesnt like integras and the person with the avenger he said if he liked it enough he would buy it so I need more info on that and for the person whos dad has a 96 accord he doesnt want to pay 6000 for a car, doesnt have enough and the 93 accord and 93 ecplise are to old for him and jow he said a firebird is to sporty for him and im pretty sure he doesnt want luminas but newman he said he likes the maximas so could I get some pics and some more info on it
thanks

if he ups his limit to $5500 tell him to check out my CL (1 thread down)

I Have many pics of my maxima and all the info u need…

basics for 95-99 maxima
3 liter 190 hp 205 ft lbs of torque
all have power locks/windows mirrors/cruise
standard cloth seats optional leather interior
3 models to chose form GXE/SE/GLE
SE IMO is the best.
other options include BOSE souns system and moof roof…heated seats/mirrors

http://www.geocities.com/jgadlage/1998max.html

PM Me if any more info needed…my old maxima is at about 200k and runs like new ask Lord Ariakan that my brother who now owns my 96…my new one my 98 has 120k and runs perfect…they are problems with O2 sensors and knock sensors…earlier models 95-96 has timing chain tensionor issues and 97-99 has alternator and starter recalls