wtb awd

Nice car man!

I drove a 2dr and 4dr M3 when I was in Clearwater last November and both were fun. I got sideways in an intersection near Clearwater beach lol.

i wish it was a 4 door!

Get rid of the ricer shit like the tint, windshield strip, heads, tails, corners, painted moldings, CF shit, blacked out badges and ACS stickers and you’ll have a clean ass e36. Original paint?

I think the roof could be pulled off on better wheels. Paint or vinyl?

Yeah. I drove these two cars:

They have both since sold their cars and moved on to other stuff. I got loose in the intersection on the silver one.

What’s wrong with the heads and tails? And dark window tint is ricer? I agree about the strip, but nothing else (except maybe the wheels).

get the solid mounts first
then the turbo kit lol
perfect winter beater

I dunno, just not feeling them. Obviously it’s up to you but I think removing nearly all of the aftermarket stuff on the exterior would clean it up a lot.

The one I posted above was pretty much factory except for a drop and exhaust. It looked good, but I think we different tails, it would have looked better.

have enough for all of it, prob will wait on turbo and get motor mounts and pulley kit, windshield tint will be removed. as for the rest of the tint im going from 5% to 15% on front windows, car will be registered in fl and i have a fl license. no inspection/ no front plate/ legal window tint ftmfw! front splitter will be painted black also. it looks 10x better in person will have decent pics tomorrow.

absolutely not the cleanest e36 I’ve ever seen by a long shot.

lots of gay, cheap shit on that car.

and if you buy that turbo kit I will punch you in the dick, no joke.

go to bimmerforums and start reading, if you want to go turbo just call The Racers Market, drop $6500, have reliable 450whp all day erry day.

kit cant be that bad, uses a garrett turbo not some pos ebay turbo, plus it comes with all the piping and injectors. its clean because there are no scratches or dents anywhere on the car, never been in an accident according to carfax, never seen snow or salt, no rips or tears anywhere in the interior. and i dont want 450 id be happy with 340. only thing i dont like are the halo headlights. according to the ad it has:
"3 mnths old Custom offset lighweight Forgestar Matte Black rims ( 17 lbs. each) (paid $1200+ without tires) 18x8.5 F & 9.5 R

CF front splitters 3 mnths old & rear CF trunk lip

New glass 10,000k 55w HID projectors w/thinline halos

DDM rear smoked tails, sides & front corners

UUC cat-back exhaust/about 14k on it

AFE Stage 2 intake/ about 14k on it

Sparco front strut bar

DDM polished shift knob & brake handle

Pioneer Premier Head unit ,stock amp. HK speakers, new door speakers & tweeters

New M3 floor mats

Eibach lowering springs

it’s pretty much your average “was clean as hell 10k miles ago before i gave it to my nephew and he bastardized it with as many bolt on accessories as he could get his hands on from the bimmerforums supporting vendors list” E36 M3.

do. not. think. about. that. kit.

first off, a T28 is ridiculously small for this motor, it’s completely useless.

you’re spending 4k on something that doesnt come with a tune, and no competent tuner would be willing to touch a car with that kit on it.

I like it you GGC’s. Clean car by the looks of it.

:lmao il keep it na then with the parts i listed plus tires. should be fun to drive, was interested in turbo because cars are not so fast :lol

I like it. Kramer is gay.

So does it have heated seats?

idk i didnt check when i test drove it.

my old one i bought for like 6500 so i hope your not paying too much

Should have bought my LGT.

got a good pretty good deal on it,a little higher than 6500. cossey you should have pm’d me that it was for sale. oh and it has the manual/non heated seats fwiw. still havent taken any pics I will try and snap a few tomorrow. I would like to replace the wheels but it wont be for a while unless I come across a good deal.