WTB car..

Justin, if this guy buys your sentra I would do this:

1. Save money from Sentra.
  2. Use the Geo as your daily and put it for sale untill someone wants it.
  3. Try to find your hot rod/cruiser, and sell it.
  4. Save all the money from your cars and put down a nice payment for a newer car.
  5. Save up for a cheap beater since you drive for work.

:thumbup

I have a 98 civic ex coupe I’ll sell to you in that price range.

You guys are jerks.

1990 black 5speed 240SX hatch. Needs some metal replacement & new timing tensioner. $900 firm with GODSPEED sway bars, welded stock diff, racing seats, harnesses you supply the wheels or you can pay me for a set…5x114.3 lug pattern.

You got pics of this roach?

+1 would like to see pics…

You guys don’t want that pile… Trust me.

Scroll down.

http://www.518carscene.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=622&start=150

94’ Chevy S10 $1400, check under vehicles forsale.

damn…

for once…thanks cliff…

Thanks Cliff. I was honest with him. The car IS repairable. I just dont wanna do it.

Buy a Honda. Thank me later.

Not wanting a reliable, cheap, great on gas daily (HONDA) to be “different” is retarded

Buy my 2000 civic, 106kmi $2300 firm.

It makes sense, because a 240 is way against the norm. :rofl

Lol if you call, “needs some metal replacement” honesty with that car… While leaving out exact details such as failing inspection due to that, then yes… You were being honest.

If I see that car up for sale or you trying to sell it to anyone I’m gong to let them know what’s wrong with it. For their safety. You should disclose what the cars doing… Cause it’s far from safe.

Ernie, did you even bother informing him how much oil that car devours? “Needs new timing tension” it needs A LOT more than that… you’re not fully disclosing everything wrong with the car. THAT is dishonest…

Ernie needs to be removed from the classifieds section because he is obviously dishonest.

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/1582661118.html

Says the front end needs “work”

what about a 91 GTI?

Fuck those pieces of shit :clap

Cliff I sent him an email AND a PM with far more details you fuckface. So mind your own business. Before you start making assumptions that I’m keeping things to myself. I’m VERY honest about the cars I sell. I just wish that everyone who sold one to ME was honest (ahem scotty)

Guys What about a B13 Sentra? Thats a great lil NISSAN (non-Honda) with great gas mileage, parts readily available, and can be made FAST