WTB car..

seems like everyones posting one of these lately…haha

gettin 1400 for my sentra…guys coming to pick it up pending a visual inspection…looking for a potential replacement…willing to spend up to around 1600-ish

-5spd
-no hondas

lets keep this serious please…

1600 for my acura accord

is this why the S4 was priced to high??

and why no hondas? makes no sense

Did you really expect to get an S4 for 1600?

I’m also curious as to why no Hondas?

Why not just keep the Sentra or get rid of all three hoopties and get one good car?

:number1:thumbup

haha sell u my probe for 1,000

I think this is the first “WTB car” ad I have every seen, that says not a Honda… Even 60+ year old redneck guys that swear by Hemis and Shelbys and shit, like Hondas… Im confused.

i’ve got a 93 caprice classic wagon… 700 obo. runs great, low miles ( 67k) on it, new tires, new struts, new wheel bearing. red in color.

those who know me know why…i just like to be different from other people…i like nissans and other things, its not like im anti import…

most everyone i know has a honda, i dont want to be like everyone else… :slight_smile:

both of you read above post…

and i like the S4…i just dont have 6500 to drop down right now…

suit yourself i guess

and if your budget is 1600 i dont see why you’d be looking at any kind of s4 :lol

the s4 was shown to me by a friend of mine…and all this other stuff just popped up today…

if you dont have any serious contribution then please stop posting here…

just trying to clarify what your looking for, seems to be a very weird segment of the auto industry, dont hurt yourself

1. sell all cars
  2. buy nice civic

fixed

Hey, why dont you buy a Civic?

:haha

can mods please clean this…delete pretty much everything…

theres nothing to clean :rofl :rofl :rofl you have odd taste in cars and all the info anyone would need is in the first post