WTB car..

kick his ass cliff… if not, wel smoke em in COD

LOL. Ernie doesnt play man games on playstation… he plays shit like my little pony or lego indiana jones.

holy crap that car is shot ,technically that car cant be fixed for n.y.s.i purposes as its a sub frame car and its ummmmmmm gone

Its fixable if the motor is pulled. Its semi-extyensive but limitied to the front left section of the vehicle. And I dont play playstation AT ALL actually :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess anything can be considered fixable but that car isnt worth fixing. Its a $600 car without a gaping hole where the subframe used to be.

I paid $700 or $750 in 2008 and put 3k miles and LOTS of parts into it, stock, upgrades and upgrade-repairs lol If there was zero rust I would sell it for $3k but its SOO not worth that right now. If someone is a welder and willing to repair it, thats the best person to sell to, I think.

Take it to the junkyard

Its a piece of shit. Not worth fixing.
Its not a classic car or something rare so anybody that wants one will just go out and buy one thats not missing half a car. Its not worth the time and effort fixing a shitty old 240 with holes the size of Texas in it.
Ive seen much nicer cars get crushed.

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/1591944275.html

If your not gonna buy a honda…Buy a subaru w/ a 2.2 they run FOREVER!

the one im driving has more than 100,000 MORE miles than the one im trying to sell.

^then why dont you keep the one with lower miles and sell your wagon?

Wtf are they going to weld to??? the entire thing doesnt look like it has any solid metal to weld anything to. Maybe cut the car in half from the rockers up and weld that to another shell!

Dude part that thing out somethings just got too much rust to dick with. GL

Thats brutal, best shot probably would to part that thing out and scrap it

I <3 my wagon. My family has owned it had 50000miles and it still runs AMAZING! I bought this car to fix it up and sell it.

hey Justin sent you a PM

got it and replied…thanks man…

back again

right back atcha! :tongue