WTB Cat converter

I gotta get my car inspected and i’m seeing if anyone has a good cat they want to sell to fit my civic.

Thanks

412 728 2558

Rob

rob i can install a brand new one for like 120

thanks.i can install myself i just need the cat.

well the reason i said that was because our cars are not bolt on they are weld on…and we could fix your leak while were at it

You could either call Dave Stadilus at SMSP and have him make you a custom one…which I suspect you are going to need since you have a non-factory length header and catback. Just tell him what you are running and which chassis and he’ll fab one up. I prefer the 300-cell spun body since it’s nice and compact, and has a flaoting flange for easy alignment.

Otherwise pick up a universal Magnaflow cat and have Jeff at 1st Try stick it on for you.

i can also make a cat wit floating flanges at correct length so you can take it back out if needed

i got the magnaflow one off of summit for 62 dollars but i havent gotten jeff to weld it on yet:eek4: but my car passed with no cat

i got one from a 93 si. imme an offer

Not going to fit…his header is a 2.5" collector, so it’d be way too small

whens the car need inspected by? i may know a guy.

if your cars 95 or below let me know thru pm i can get it inspected. as long as its not obd2 i can get emissions to pass