WTB: disc golf discs

my suggestion would be pick what ever driver feels best in your hand they all have different lips on them i throw a arc angel when i throw normal drives. and a champion banshee for overhand and forehand. once you have your driver picked i suggest a cro for midrange everything else is junk and a regular putter you only really need three discs. all the rest are personal preference dont waist money on a million of them buy one at a time. dont go to dicks unless you really need something right away wait for the guy at the ridge he will actually suggest good stuff and sells it for a decent price.

I’ve gotten some great deals by buying factory seconds.

Usually the problems are a small bubble in the disc, or a badly printed label.

shop around on the net.

so i gues buying eight at dicks wasnt too bright? i was at the ridge three days in a row. no guy.

A group of friends and I went to play at Como today. I could have benefited from a map.

I ended up swimming in the lake, trying to find one of the 8 discs that somehow found the drink. Some kid that was searching a different area pulled out 9 discs. :smash2:

It sucked, although there were some hilarious moments such as my friend getting hit from 2 feet away. It left a mark.

I’m moderately interested in spending money on it, but I don’t feel like losing a fuck ton of discs trying to prove my manhood by attempting to throw it 100+ yards over that fucking lagoon.

I see no reason to spend a bunch of money on it Adam. Snag a starter set for 25 bucks and go enjoy yourself.

Yeah, that’s why part of me just wants to go fishing in that muddy lake. I’m assuming I won’t play enough to justify buying $20 discs, and apparently a lot of the ebay discs are warped because of poor storage conditions, so that restricts my ability to get quality discs at a discount.

I ended up playing the last 9 holes with a putter, as the super driver I borrowed ended up hanging out in davey jones locker.

Haha where do you think some of the guys selling the discs get them?

Saw one dude at como with a 20ft extension on a rake, pullin out discs like mad!

i use 1 long range driver and thats it. no put and approach, no midrange fggtry

1 eagle driver. and that is it.

LOL @ Davey Jones locker! Yeah there were many lost that fateful night. There are alot of intimidating water crossings at como.

I’ll be there this weekend trying a different method of retrieval. I have a few ideas in my mind that could work… I’ll post up pics of my findings after I’m done.

I’m not interested in selling them though, just going to have them available for friends’ use if desired, etc.

:headbang: FROFL!

Bump, besides Dicks are there any other local retail stores that sells them? I need to get 2 or 3 for my friend today and would rather get him something different like discrafts.