wtb down pipe

I’m looking for a down pipe for an sr blacktop doubt that makes a difference. 3 inch exhaust with flex joint is a must.

I have them in stock. No flex though. It’s not necessary if the rest of your stuff is installed properly and the flex section often rubs the frame… Mine did.

well my bolts from the turbo elbow to the turbo sheared on me. I was told it was from driving too aggressively without a flex joint. Then again i’m no expert and new to turbo’s

Shitty hardware and heat cycling is likely the culprit there.

If you have good engine mounts and a properly supported exhaust you shouldnt have any exhaust failures but if it did happen it would be the manifold flange or the elbow itself would crack… Not the hardware stripping.

what do you mean by heat cycling?

My exhaust was supported properly all hangers were used. I do have a random custom down pipe though some one hacked it together, no test pipe straight to the catback. My mounts arn’t bad there not poly or anything but they arn’t cracked. I really don’t want this to happen again as i’m having to drill into my turbo and tap new holes.

When i picked up this car the manifold was cracked so i’m thinking this might be a reoccurring problem that i don’t want to deal with again