WTB: Dry Nitrous Kit

in working condition at a fair price

fits 93 civic

Someone sell this man a DRY NITROUS KIT!

stock d15?

why would u wanna go with a dry kit

I have a zex dry kit. Like new, very clean, bottle looks new.
$400

I have a bottle heater if you need it lol

im going dry kit because the motor has a lot of miles and its really just to fuck around w. itz a d16

im hoping to go cheaper than 400 even tho zex makes a real good kit bcuz its just to play around with.

yes its really safe, it has a “fuel” jet. But is a air restrictor, it’s very nice and worked for adjumets. Also the contraol box adjust with the bottle pressuer. It was $550 new btw.
and very easy to hide, no one ever found anything. I have them look too.

Ill get the kit PN. But I belive its the EFI wet 4-6cly one. Its the laster model were the TPS WOT voltage you set up. Its easy, walk thu. I know the ealier kits were for 0-5v TPS and the box trigged at 4.9volts or somthing not all cars used.

Theres a wet kit on craigslist dirt cheap.
http://buffalo.craigslist.org/pts/458744189.html

Good luck

i can do 275 on a kit , im pretty sure its the same one pictured in that ad

do i have a better chance blowing the motor with a wet kit or dry… im looking for a lower shot bcuz of the motor dose zex do like a 75 shot

I have 55,65,75 jets. You can go down to 35. I htink the kit will handle up to a 100. The noids are kinda small on these kits.

dry/wet question its kinda loaded. The motor doesn’t care what it has on it, so one isn’t really safer. Most of the time its from bad/no tune, and other user stupidness. That wouldn’t have mattered. But dry is “better” smaller.

ok well youve actually talked me into your kit but im not going have the money till next week friday so if you still have it around in a week well talk

sooo what are the specs on that kit for 275??
im just interested in somthing cheap