wtb: engine

looking to buy a 305 or 350 camaro engine in good shape.

i call troll. who are you?

hes on fbodyonline as well so no troll

lol at speedpeds title.

My dad has a 327 that just got rebuilt. It made 450hp for $2500 obo. All u need is a carb and distributor and he can tell u what exactly that he used and wht u can use. Lmk

i call :picard:, and here i used to have an '84 5spd trans am with factory posi 3:73 rear & 3 engine swaps. best of luck. try to get receipts for whatever you buy

EDIT: why not just use the heads you have, til you get enough for vortecs & an intake - on crate shortblock? seriously, that’s what i’d explore if i were you, for the $$ involved.

im more looking to find an engine that has had no major work done to it and runs good, just looking for one that will fit in my 90 camaro

:wtf: why do people CALL things when they dont know wtf they are talking about. how about i CALL stfu. just because you dont know someone you act like an ass.

crate motor.

junkyard.

rebuild.

otherwise you are going to overspend. If you don’t overspend, you are buying someone elses frankenstein.

I’ve got a 2.8 V6 with a 700R4 still attached you can drop right in, 74K on it from an 88 Camaro. Free if you come pick it up.

I have a 350 chevy roller block for sale 100$ get it while its hot

meh, calm down. see other threads where i offer positive input towards him getting this engine. go tend to your Cars, Sports and Girls & quit your bitching.