WTB-EVO

hey i was wondering if any of the car importers would be able to come across an evo 2 i really want one and i can buy it as soon as it comes available or if anyone in the states wants my lancer for the evo im sure we can sneek it past customs J/K ya thanks for the help if there is any don’t worry the silvia isn’t being sold just starting my car collection

WOooowWW do some research man. Evo II’s weren’t made until 1994.

Time for some JDM MATH!!:

2006-1994= 12 years

15 year import law…

15 > 12 …

EVO V is all that matters. Its so ugly its awesome.

I LOVE MATH :partyman:

Hahaha. Those are gross.
What was the first Evo they sold in the states? The 8? Or the 7? Because Ive seen Evo 4s registered in Canada but theyre LHD. Probably a stupid question… But where did they come from?

FTW MAN!!!..

:lol:

I heard they snuck in under the “Lancer” tag but I dunno…however they dun got in…Im jealous.

I drove an Evo VI for a week in Chiba as a rental car…the joy brought tears to my eyes : (

i guess my sources were wrong then cuz it told me they were made in 93 and by the time it got here it should be legal don’t worry ive looked into it
here is a link so thanks but as appoo would say sorry come again(p.s. your pretty much right because it was made in december)

you can import a evo I next year :thumb

LOL so it would take 2-3 years to get across the ocean? I’ve heard of the shipping companies taking forever but thats a little much :lol:

And ya, sorry December 93 :roll:

according to your source there was only 5000 made… good luck…

say would you think customs would figure it out if i took my lancer down there and came back with an evo

Just import an STi. Evo’s are next to impossible to import, I know I’ve looked into it.

LOL try. take off the evo decal and put on the rally art decal for customs. then just say u just made ur lancer look like an evo

I don’t know much about evo’s but i heard that a few snuck into canada before they caught on to some fmic issue . . .

hhhmmmm maybe i will make the evo look like the ralliart than bring it back thats not to bad of an idea

Yeah, thats true. Theres at least two in Calgary.

Yeah, thats true. Theres at least two in Calgary.[/quote]

theres also one in Quebec, It was brought in about 3 months ago under a Lancer VIN number. :tonqe:

You probably wont be able to claim warrenty anyways.