WTB f body 93-02

if you want more info on fajas car lemme know. hes a little flexible on the price, but it is a low mileage, adult driven '02.

[quote=“FBodyMadnezz,post:21,topic:40162"”]

if you want more info on fajas car lemme know. hes a little flexible on the price, but it is a low mileage, adult driven '02.

[/quote]

yeah send me some info please

Yeah I sent you a PM

I think you should jump on that 02 formy. Thats a great price if you ask me. Or pony up some cash and buy mine. Instead of spending money on mody for the next 2-3 years. I would sell mine for only a few grand more then what you want to spend.

true, if you’re going to be modding the car anyways, here’s an already built, PROVEN one ^^^ :wink:

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:24,topic:40162"”]

I think you should jump on that 02 formy. Thats a great price if you ask me. Or pony up some cash and buy mine. Instead of spending money on mody for the next 2-3 years. I would sell mine for only a few grand more then what you want to spend.

[/quote]

well send me all the details
as long as its a 2000+ and inline with KBB I can get a loan on it

GIVE ME YOUR E-MAIL IT IS A 2001 AND I HAVE HAD SEX INSIDE OF IT WITH HOT CHICKS SO I AM ADDING 5K TO THE PRICE.

oooooo i want it now :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I CAN HAVE SEX IN YOURS FOR THE ONE TIME LIMITED OFFER PRICE OF 100 BUX BUT ONLY IF YOU ACT NOW!!!

Fine dont give me your e-mail.

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:27,topic:40162"”]

GIVE ME YOUR E-MAIL IT IS A 2001 AND I HAVE HAD SEX INSIDE OF IT WITH HOT CHICKS SO I AM ADDING 5K TO THE PRICE.

[/quote]

awesome, do the seats still smell??
heres my addy

impathological@hotmail.com

[quote=“9c1ny,post:31,topic:40162"”]

awesome, do the seats still smell??
heres my addy

impathological@hotmail.com

[/quote]

Do you want them to smell? If so add $20 to the price.

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:32,topic:40162"”]

Do you want them to smell? If so add $20 to the price.

[/quote]

I’ll take two, double the stink and I’ll raise you $20

DEAL! Also check your fucking e-mail i sent you a damn message.

http://newyorkfbody.com/viewtopic.php?t=4033

[quote=“speedped79,post:35,topic:40162"”]

http://newyorkfbody.com/viewtopic.php?t=4033

[/quote]

its a decent car, I’m not really into converts though

why did you dump the Formula? it was uber clean!

[quote=“jt76,post:37,topic:40162"”]

why did you dump the Formula? it was uber clean!

[/quote]

needed money plus the legal bullshit plus the fact it was real loud and bright red…too much negative attention…
I kinda convinced myself I was to the point in my life where I could settle with something a little more “refined”

Guess I was wrong

Looking for a color a little more toned down but if the right car pops up and its red I have decided fuck it…

[quote=“9c1ny,post:38,topic:40162"”]

needed money plus the legal bullshit plus the fact it was real loud and bright red…too much negative attention…
I kinda convinced myself I was to the point in my life where I could settle with something a little more “refined”

Guess I was wrong

Looking for a color a little more toned down but if the right car pops up and its red I have decided fuck it…

[/quote]

yeah red just screams arrest me, pluse my 2 best friends drive red Z28’s :D… so i got Pewter

I’ll keep my ears and eyes open for some nice F-bodys for ya.

If it was me looking for one,i’d be looking for a LS1,6 speed,hard top,ram air,Pontiac,and in any color but red or deep forest green.I would not put a nice B4C Camaro out of the question eather :smiley:

Good luck on your search and keep us posted.