wtb: firecrackers

Im looking for the ones you cannot buy in the stores anywhere.

Pm me with sizes and prices please

Dude they are like $3 a piece now. I just talked to someone who gets them every year and said they are hella expensive this year. Also its $5 for a k2000 I think.

k1000s??? Im guessing a K2000 is better or bigger.

↑ Yeah maybe.

yep, im guessing your talkign about the person i know lol i was told the same thing

make your own with a empty 2 littler pop bottle, the silver heater packet thing from and army meal pack and a little bit of water.

isnt there something with toilt bowl cleaner?

Jolly Rogers cookbook FTW

That draino and aluminum foil…

bump anyone?

i dont think you should put this on a public forum like nyspeed that takes place in NY where it is illegal. not tryin to jack your thread but you gotta watch for the lurking eyes that skim around to find trouble. (po-po)

Have you seen the Kills section?

lol street racing is street racing. just looking out for you. btw just go down to Pennsylvania. they have streets lined up with big tents selling these.

THEY’RE BOTH ILLEGAL AND TWIZTED IS WELL KNOWN FOR COLORFUL EXPLOSIONS, and IN CAR CAM-MAN. HE’LL BE FINE.

if go you to Pennsy make sure you bring 2 cars, one to load them in at the place and one to transfer them into a little ways from the place in case it is a sting operation.

I havent found any of the (hard-to-get) firecrackers in PA @ all

and tsi i dont think the popo are going to go through the trouble of tracking me down right to my house over a cpl of fireworks. They bust ppl with 10k plus. i doubt they care about some kid with 100$ worth

actually, it is NOT illegal to transport fireworks through NY state. just a little FYI…

so any luck?