wtb fish tank assesories

I need everything to set up my 29 gallon
let me know what you have filter,powerhaed etc

For what salt or fresh? I wouldn’t put a powerhead in a 29, you’re filtration will turn the water enough. I’ll check tonight what I have and get back to you when I know more this evening.

I’ll take a look through my boxes and see what I’ve got sitting around that I’m not using.

I know I have a couple airstones, airpumps, one or 2 powerheads, and a bunch of other crap (2 boxes full of stuff).

its going to be a reef tank thats why I need the power heads nothing huge so the smaller the better. I out grew my nano tank

anything? anyone? have cash and will pick up today

Word of advice…it’s not easy taking care of a mid-size reef tank. The nano’s are cool because they’re made to be very self contained with little evaporation etc. A normal tank anywhere from 10 to 55 will be difficult because of temperature swings, evaporation and the like causing stress on your fish and corals. Just food for thought, 75’s and 90’s can be had pretty cheaply.

With that said I don’t have anything in my basement, all my stuff is too big for that tank…i’ll keep my eyes peeled though.

I have had reef tanks up to 300gal my nano i bult myself so I am aware of the problems associated with them. let me know if you find anything. do you have any retrofit lights?

not any extras sorry…

post some pics of your tanks if you have any.

will do ill get some pics to you tomorrow when the lights come back on

Not true, its very easy taking care of a small nano i have a 10gallon nano

Not True, nanos are easy to keep i have a 10 gallon nano, ill post pics later the only prob i have is my rare corals need more room. lol

that is why I am going bigger you run out of room fast

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6761/coralsat20th004sa9.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/38/24thoverhead006ui5.jpg
older pic but you get the idea
have you checked out a reef creation by the airport yet?

hows the set up going? lmk know if you need any coral lol.