WTB: food dehydrator

if you have one you arent using, i want it.

what are you trying to make? jerky? because i used to make jerky right in the oven. mmmm jerky. :lickout:

i was going to use it to cook my gf… i figured it would be a snky snky way to dispose of the body. :slight_smile:

yea, mostly for jerky. i was going to just use the oven, but i read you need to leave it open a little so it breaths, and we have animals… if i did that, the animals would have jerky, and i wouldnt.

nah you don’t have to leave it open… or at least i never did. and i used to make pounds of jerky. if you need some tips on anything lmk. btw i have the perfect shit to use as a base for your marinade… i’ll tell you privately if you’re interested though, can’t have these jerky shpies shtealin’ the shecrets lol. :smiley:

lets have a jerky making party…

:rolljerk:

no really… i heart jerky

dude

i 3 jerky

its been sooooooooooo long since ive had good jerky :frowning:

RONCO Bitch!!!

bah, the ronco is a pos. if i buy a new one, i want one with a fan, and one that drys evenly. all the cheap ones get horrible reviews. i may just go with the oven for now, and maybe if im felling a little crazy one day i will buy a good one.

walmart has a nesco for 40 bucks, with a top mounted fan and 500w of drying power.

hrm, i guess i will have to swing by there this weekend

i hate you guys for making me hungry.

BTW - Everyone but Carl is online right now.

SLACKERS

guilty :smiley:

walmart has a nesco for 40 bucks, with a top mounted fan and 500w of drying power.

lol

lol yeah i stepped away from my desk and forgot i already posted it

haha… owned by the :snky:edit.

i knew you posted it 2x… :lol:

nice double post :wink:

welcome to 20 minutes ago.,… how’d you see it ??? :snky: