WTB: Gas Lines

Looking for the s13 gas lines, all 3 of them, sending, return and air line

pm me with a price pls

Original Nissan OEM Fuels lines: $128.92 for all 3, tax included, in your hands. The catch is you have to come to Toronto.

thats too much money for what im doing right now, if anything i would just new steel lines, and rubber hoses from the lines to the fuelpump and fuel rail for like 30 bucks

sorry its just a pretty stock 240

I can get you 3/8 fuel braided line from the tank to the fuel rail for 150 $ .
Applies to all
sound kidda expensive but that’s the only way to go with all the rusted fuel lines we have to deal with.

i dont want to go the cheap way, but i cant not afford 150 bucks for gas lines…the car will only be driven two summers, stock, then i will be putting the money in it for this stuff

so right now i just need some good condition gas lines off of a s13, if no one has any like i said before ill get brand new lines and just use rubbers for the connectors

I have all the steel feed and return lines from an s13 in perfect shape (they are covered in such thick grease from oil sprays that they never rusted one bit). I’d let them go for fairly cheap, only problem is I live in Windsor.

ouch, i wish i could drive that far lol…i calculated it and its gonna cast close to a 100 bucks in gas, sorry…i drive a big bad buick for a beater

dude a 25 foot role of 1/4" steel tube from CT or Partsource is under $50, barrow the bender and make your own.

^^^exactly why i said i could make my own for 30 dollars