is it hard to replace gas line

hi guys newbe is it hard to replace a gas line i have a s13 coupe and how much plz let me know thanx guys

nope its easy i just went to auto parts store got some high presure rubber lines and a couple high presure clamps cut fuel lines and feed rubber hose over hard lines and zip tie in place they`ll never rust and they flexable for winter driveing

sweet

…and won’t pass safety.

wait wait so ok i need something that will past safety like i wanna no the cost for a propper gass line change

The actual gas line itself from Nissan is special order. You can have a shop bend and flare a line for you, as I did.

i used high presure FUEL lines and your ok as far as a safety goes i passed just make sure its high presure and safe to run gas threw or buy lines flare them and install your self

oh and btw rubber line etc,$25 or canadian tire $120-$150 metal lines

martino is right , you cant have rubber the whole way because it can be cut from debris ect.
you can buy gas line from any auto parts place by the roll for like 30 bux and bend it your self.
if you wanna get fancy and flare it princess auto has a flaring tool for 25 bux

Having done this on 4 S13’s I found that if you remove the hard lines carefully you can make your own replacement lines using the originals as a guide and using a bender and a flaring tool. Buy the tool that can double flare for your brake line since you likely will have to replace all 4 lines when you start removing them.

We used 1/4" for the fuel supply and return - 3/16" for the vent line and 1/8" for the rear brake