WTB: Good S13 Project Car

Ive been given roughly 5g from my parents and was told i could get another car to fix up and sell again for profit. Im not investing afterarket parts, just purely fixing up and restoring the car and might sell my 240 instead of this car depending on the condition. I have access to the shop i work at so i can do labour myself and try to make profit to put towards going to wyotech. Post what you guys got. Even tho i have 5 grand im really only thinking of investing a 3rd of that into a 240. Looking for around 200kms deffinatly stick very decent body with an ok frame. Thanks
-Devin

dont do it…u will be shocked how hard it is to sell cars these days bud…save that money, and work a few more hours at a job and u will make a lot more then from buying and selling one car.

hehehehehehehe

good luck man, even modded mint 240’s dont sell these days for some reason, talk to DETS14 he’ll tell u all about it lol

Even with this new fast and the furious tokyo drift movie coming out you guys dont think prices will go up or atleast these cars will be more desired? Im trying to pick up a 240 for cheap…if i had the money before i woulda got dabums flat black 240 for 750. Thats the kind of deal im looking out for. Or a oldschool AE86 from some old man for cheap. Really any car that will have a good re-sale value. I only want to spend around a grand on another car. You guys still think ill loose money let me kno…Otherwise my dad takes his 5g and my 5g and buys a camaro or chevelle to restore and keep…cept ill never get to open it up…only within my dads view to the end of the street and back.
-Devin

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17941

selling my white 1992 240sx hatchback after winter for 6,000… exact same setup as the post above me but with intake, plugs, wires, pdm front lip and side skirts, reverse glow gauges, obx short shifter, headers, cat convertor, exaust, rear kouki tail lights, clear front signals and halo popup headlights (projector)… 5 spd and at the moment 230,000 kms body and engine.

also comes with alpine deck, alpine and jbl speakers (amp/subs) if you want them with the car.

^ Is that 6Gs with the sound system or is the sound system extra ?

6g for all parts in car plus all stock parts

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17847

Those are all great cars but im really looking for a total stock or near stock POS car that runs and most important is cheap. This is just a car id like to work on and gain experience doing bodywork etc. I dont mind if theres no rockers or dings and dents since id like to do the bodywork and paint the car afterwards. Other than that mechanical things are a problem…if its not too bad and wont cost an arm and leg. I dont have the experience or tools to be doing major engine work. Thanks again guys
-Devin

you can get the one i just got for 5g’s :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Phffft…I dont see a blacktop, coils, 3" turbo exhaust etc etc etc. Drop those guys in with the $5000 "cough"car “Cou[$150]gh” then just maybe ill swing your way. I want a junior bacon cheeseburger too…no mayo. Ez
-Devin

check out my thread on the 93 coupe.