WTB: GSR Evap Canister ASAP

Anyone?

not necassary. its just a slave. oh, unless your just trying to fill that giant hole in the back of your block. Any b-series will work. you dont need the sensor.

turbociv tells the truth

I think i might have the piece youre looking for…

Im not sure if this is the canister but hey.
WHy dont you come look at it…

If it is what youre looking for, you can have it…

COME GET IT…iTS a FrEEbie yO!

The evap canister isn’t attached to the block. It hangs off the firewall and has hoses that go to the purge solenoid and shit. In any event, Estrovito hooked me up - thanks man!

NO problem:headbang:

i have that canister, too bad i couldn’t hook u up first lol :-p

ohhh, that canaster.lol noone runs those things.:lol: Like i said, its just a slave. I thought you ment the pcv valve canaster.

Funny thing about the pcv valve canister - I don’t have a spot for it on my block. So it’s ok if I don’t run it?

Its a ls/crv block??? your gunna have to run a catch can setup to help evacuate the positive crankcase pressure. Especially if you high compression/high revvin.

It’s a crv block. Where do I hook it up to?

ummm, what cams are you running with the crv block?? or is the bottom end built? the reason i ask is because piston to valve is extremely close on that combination. you will need to pull out one of the plugs on the backside ofthe block and run a new fitting custom to that and your valve cover with the catch can between. then also maybe 2 outta your valve cover. realy you need to nutralize the pressure by adding more atmospheric air by adding the cans.

how are you running your pcv valve???