WTB: In car GPS

Garmin 350 is nice starter, its a bitch to punch in streets if unless you have midget fingers, i ended up using the back of a pen at times…

The 650/660 is the cats ass tho, with the big screen. Bluetooth is ok, but speaker is crap and if your rolling on a loud highway, like concrete, people can’t hear you so well, and you find yourself yelling at the windshield and look like a tool to other motorists…

Whatever you buy, keep out of the car, they are a hot item for thieves, you’ll lose your GPS and have to replace your window, they don’t fuck with stereos now, its like a new bread of losers.

what size din is the sti?

[quote=“Violator,post:20,topic:37470"”]

??? It should tell you not to be cheap and buy shitbox stuff. Quantity of refurbs out depends on quantity of units produces. 2% of 10000 pieces vs 2% of 10 million is going to the same quality level yet a lot more refurbs.

TomTom is the best selling unit out for a reason. That should tell you something.

[/quote]

the specific model I had, there were a rediulous amount of refurbs for sal everywhere with the same problems.

Buy my AVIC D3 before I get any crazy ideas lol.

[quote=“02svtfocus,post:22,topic:37470"”]

what size din is the sti?

[/quote]

2 din

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:24,topic:37470"”]

Buy my AVIC D3 before I get any crazy ideas lol.

[/quote]

does it have bluetooth? do you want to sell it for like 300, if so that’d be awesome :smiley:

you have to get that extra thing I posted the link to for the D3 to have bluetooth.

this is my D3 installed:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2248/1727846267_35f787454b.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2318/1728689702_cdd73b709a.jpg

I don’t have the wires showing any more, I took the pic just after turning it on for the first time.

http://www.eclipse-web.com/avn/avn2210poverviews.html

you can detatch the tom tom to use it in another car

See now thats hot, much much hotter than having a gay little screen sitting on your dash.

[quote=“BluBalls,post:27,topic:37470"”]

you have to get that extra thing I posted the link to for the D3 to have bluetooth.

this is my D3 installed:

I don’t have the wires showing any more, I took the pic just after turning it on for the first time.

[/quote]

ummmm fucking hot.

FUCK i did not want to spend this much.

[quote=“chino,post:30,topic:37470"”]

ummmm fucking hot.

FUCK i did not want to spend this much.

[/quote]

That is the only way to do it. You do an on dash shit box and i will kick you in the dick

goddamnit i hate things that look so fucking sweet that you are forced to spend too much money >:

just do it once and get it over with.

[quote=“BluBalls,post:33,topic:37470"”]

just do it once and get it over with.

[/quote]

what he said!

h8 u guys :stuck_out_tongue:

we’ll see… guy at work has this unit I want to check it out on lunch.

[quote=“chino,post:35,topic:37470"”]

h8 u guys :stuck_out_tongue:

we’ll see… guy at work has this unit I want to check it out on lunch.

[/quote]

When you check things out on lunch you always do something stupid… I LOVE IT!!

ugh I know, all of my bad decisions happen between 12-1 monday-friday. I should be shackled to my desk :frowning:

what the fuck. bluballs why did you have to post that up

I acutally am part of the pioneer AVIC D3 team and I get paid on each purchase.

not really but I wish.

chino, get the indash its so pimp. layzie has on in his STI its fucking hot