WTB: K24a2 longblock

stamller get a turbz b series, forget k series been there done that.

you guys are harsh its his money he can waste if he wants… me on the other hand i like to lose it on beer pong games…

:lmao

Turbo B-series for 3 reasons: 1)More power, 2)Easier install, 3)Cheaper… and of course who wants a silly K series time bomb trans?

I hope this isn’t going into that car I had to bend the trunk lid on so it looks like it lines up…

B series you silly ass.

you could easily say that about a turbo b series

Jeez you guys are harsh. Did i say this was for me?..

irrelevant

Thanks for your input.

correct but stallmer once told me he wish he kept the B

oH I DEFF perfer the B. This is just to through together a little fun daily driver. I gotz zerooo bills nao so why not.

sooo save the guop

For once I agree with you

Werd Kid. Ill be like that TDILogic cat who saved up hella dough to buy his evo almost outright. Thats the way to do it kid.

+1, saving is the way to go…all I’m doing nowadays

nooo not almost outright, half out right. half mine, half first niagra’s lol

wutup wid it

:rofl

sorry but turbo k > turbo B depending on how you look at it. Peakboost k20a2 stock motor will make over 500whp. Sure its more expensive but theres so much more potential in a 2.4l motor revving to 9k.

No, there’s so many things that can go either way. K series glass trannies suck dick. The price of a turbo B series is like 1/4 of what it is to build a high revving 2.4L K series.

Bang for the buck, turbo B series. More potential at a cost, turbo K series.

Okay thanks guys. I got a whole K20z swap out of my neighbors type s. She traded for my dseries swap.