WTB: Mountain bike

Something i can ride through winter, pref with the right tires on.

Name a price. Might trade .

I have a Gary Fischer joshua, 24speed

Specs:

Long travel rock shox judy’s 3.5 inch’s of travel
Rear suspension spring/oil type around 3 inchs of travel adjustable on the fly.
Xt rear derailer
deore front derailer
deore crank
Avid V-brakes
bontrager hubs
bontrager rims

frame is full high quality aluminum, has a few to many stickers on it and the paint is peeling, it was used for mountain biking since it’s a mountain bike so I think this kind of stuff is normal. at least to me.

Make me an offer.

Hmm, i dunno jack about bikes, but that sounds pricey. What were you expecting? Ballpark figure.

And i’m not looking to spend too much, just something that can handle 20cms of snow. :slight_smile:

Hmm, i dunno jack about bikes, [/quote]

Ill short form it for you, Gary fisher= the win.

Back when i lived in shudder the states my buddy used to race down hill and had 2 gary fishers, amazing bikes.

I ride a Gary Fisher, has a gay name though, it
s a HooKooeKoo but yeah, they are a very nice bike.

Disk brakes is very nice in the winter cause when you go through a puddle, the snow and shit doesn’t get onto the braking surface like it does with typical V brakes and cause your brakes to slip.

I want 600$ OBO.

If this is out of your budget you should check out canadien tire, they have some full suspension bikes with disk breaks for around 300$ or so.

Hey buddy ive got a real nice shwinn moab , its worth around 650 willing to let go for like 300 , gimme a call ill send you some pics and give u the details.

416 300 7112
ali

In my opinion, if your just going to ride it around throught the snow, you shoudl head on over to canadian tire and buy a new bike for the same amout you’ll get the gary fissure for. or you could always take the bus, cuase bike in snow suck.

Well, my work and my school are pretty close to my house, about 15 mins by car.

So i figure i might as well get the exercise and tell the TTC to fuckfuck themselves.

I loathe the TTC. I’ll look into Crappy Tire, but i hate them too. Was hoping someone would have a Crappy Tire bike lying around the garage.

whats your budget?

$300.

lemme check my garage in the morning, i think i might have a bike i can let go for cheap.

Wute!

you can always call Cycle Path in Oakville and ask for Jon, seeif he can hook you up or something

i have a supercycle anvil or some shit like that.

its green

it has front shocks

i know nothing about bikes

its been sitting in my basement for years, collecting dust.

Shoot me an offer if youre interested.

After some careful editing, we understand. :lol:

Pics? And can you ride it out to Etobicoke, and i we can double up back to Pickering. Hope you can fit between the handlebars.