WTB:New Car, Where?

Im returning from Iraq soon, and will be heading off to Ft Drum Ny. Im looking to buy a nice car good for the snow, fun to drive in the summer and overall nice car. Im from Buffalo, does anyone know of any local websites where I can start looking for new cars. Acura,Bmw dealerships etc…

specify your interests more

A nice suv, mid size, or a nice bmw, something along those lines…

have you heard of www.google.com

come on man… just enter buffalo and the brand that you want.

Idk how much money you have but… I wouldn’t do anything less than a 135, 335 or an M if you go with a BMW.

I would personally never buy another BMW thats a non-m unless its strictly a winter car.

Reasons: nicer suspension, more options, more horsepower and envy :slight_smile:

x5

evo or sti

you are a douche bag

RDX

RDX=turbo?
if so damn those are nice and smooth to drive.

yes

prolly the wife’s next car here.

ya and I hear there is a great deal on this forum for one…

awd great in the snow
Tons of power, fun for the summer

Thx Guys Appreciate it.

BTW: theblue, how about you come to Iraq, and try and get online, kinda hard to search for shit hours on end when theres 1000 soldiers plus fighting to get a computer for 30 minutes…

you can buy my TBSS from me for the remaining balance of my loan. 2008 3SS package with nav and a sunroof. 15k miles. Great in the winter!

let me know what you want, maybe i can help you find one

Im lookin for somethin suitable, but fun as shit to drive as well, im gonna be driving it back and forth from Ft Drum to home until I deploy again to Afghanistan, Ha No seriously!