WTB: Nice Summer Car

wat i want right now is a dsm mainly, i msged a few people today. when i get out of college in like a year and a half i will get wat i want. but until then im gonna get somethign i like…

sry blk_eclipse19 but when i say dsm, i mean the dsm car 4g63…not the slow eclipse lol

another problem to be addressed is…if you only have 3k to spend…most/all of that will have to go into just purchasing the car…

now since you plan on getting a DSM, where’s all the money for weekly repairs gonna come from?

:stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7741

repairs and stuff i can cover just fine, i figured that in to my budget on how much i can spend. i can only afford 3k saving xxx from my checks. its all worked out

look at laymone’s car that seems to be what u want. its not the greatest but its a starter and looks like it would be a nice car if u clean it up a bit

DSM with low miles for $3500? Good luck with that.

100k to me is low miles cuz when ur lookin used its all 100k

my price droped to 2800 obo if u read my latest post. and yea its around ur range and i already have a door for it. just minor stuff. good project for sure

link to the for sale post…

8K for a 4 door DSM?

I’m just screwin’ with ya .

I’ll keep an eye out, lots of stuff around here.

You could find a decent 5.0 for that much,maybe even a LT1 camaro.

The imports you listed are tough to find in balanced mechanical/cosmetic condition.

Could probably find an ok VW or turbo shadow for that price.

i would say that if your going to buy a car it should be something that is pimp in the summer and reliable for the winter, i have a car i only get to drive a couple months out of the year and i still have to pay for it and i dont have any fun

4/6 only cuz i need something decent on gas, but i was looking for cheap lt1 converts but i couldnt find ne

I will let you know saturday if the talon sells or not if it does i have another talon coming in 1991 eagle talon tsi awd automatic 90k new injectors,14b turbo,boost gauge ect…

wat u askin for the awd…kinda wanted awd

$2,500

You can find a shit load of 1G DSM’s for sale now…$3k will get you something with around 100k and stock.