not to many high miles
14-15 sec car

some cars ive been considering

civic hatch with a swap or del sol with a swap
dsm
gsr teggy

not sure wat else

looking to spend aroudn 3g’s max

spend a little more and buy either Jack’s VR4 or Newman’s hatch. i have seen both cars and they are crazy not be selling them for more.

i would in a heart beat i really would, but im going to college in october and i need to fully pay my dad back by then and i work for a temp agency right now and theres down time so i dont know wats goin on really

in that case…just buy something thats reliable and gets u from point a to point b. i think it was newman that said he had a chevy celebrity all though college and once he graduated he got something nice. look at him now, hes a balla :pimp:

i would have to say if i did things over again, id but a nice car (like this accord i keep talking about buying) that would be sharp in the summer and still good for winter and then once i got out of college, buy something nicer for the summer. right now i have a nice summer car, im in 10 grand of debt, in college debt and im driving a piece of shit in the winter.

my advise is dont buy a “nice summer car” u might only pay 5k for it but look at all the problems u might have…how u gonna pay for repairs ?

14-15 sec car is not even really nice its just a decent car. i kno pimp will be in like a year a year and a half but i want somethign kinda cool now.

Audi A4…mine…its hot…pimp…and 5k its yours :tup:

only got 3k

good luck finding what you are looking for in decent shape for 3…dsm is your best bet for the price. good luck

yeah id prob take a z24 too.

i have a jetta vr6 with an assload of miles on it (162k) for around that price.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9488

if he could do liek 3500 id prob do it

you want a nice car for 3500?!?!?

good luck with that

didnt u read my first post or do you jsut read titles

i read the relitively important parts.

if you want nice, you are going to pay more than 3k.

:word: nice and 3k don’t really go together when it comes to cars…

on the other hand, $3k would be a NICE down payment if you wanna buy mine :wink:

i dont really even need nice i just want somethign that runs good unlike the blazer i had for like a couple months. if it can last one year thats more then then im happy. I just need it to last through college then when i get out and have a decent job ill get a loan and get wat i want, an evo8.

got a DSM 99 eclipse GS for sale

in all honesty…i recommend spending like 500 to a grand on an older civic or something cheap and probably ugly (looks wise) but reliable to last ya for a while, all during that time you can save up to get the “nice” car you want…

if you can’t afford what you want, then spend as little as you can on something to get you by until you CAN afford what you want…