WTB Parts to Flash Xbox 360

Recently bought 2 xbox with red rings of death. Managed to fix them but want to flash the harddrive of one to install games on HD and a jtag. Wondering if anybody local has experience of some of the parts needed. I believe I need a PCMIA via chipset 6421? Something along those lines

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Jk

I don’t know about flashing JTag…but why don’t you just flash to the new LT+ FW that was released last week? Or sell one of your boxes and buy mine which will NEVER get the RRoD and is already flashed with 1.5 iXtreme (I can have it updated to the latest FW if you’d like so you can play the new stuff). Not to mention, the ones that RRoD were ones that typically did not have HDMI, etc. Mine does.

Buy mine :).

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=21652

Haha I saw that, I just wanna be able to flash it and burn the games onto a hard drive and play or mod private call of duty zombie maps. Idk I figured since I have it I might as well try.

But what does yours do exactly? Its flashed? all that stuff?

Mine is flashed with iXtreme 1.5. Meaning, it plays every game up to the new releases within the last month. The latest game I’ve played on it was Fable 3. Assassins Creed and Need for Speed didn’t work, but if you get it flashed to the latest firmware, they should.

Everything Fable 3 and before should work 100% percent. If you buy it for the $150 I’m asking, I will have it updated for you and I will test the new games on it (both NFS and AC:B) and will include those.