WTB:Puppy

looking for something big… well when it gets older

Breed MUST be good with kids

trying to stay under $100 Looking for a mut if you will

let me know if you have anything or know of a good place to go

Mike

You should take gizmo before he dies

to small and not a puppy

If you are patient, Medaille college I heard gives away their dogs at the end of the year really cheap. All ready to go, trained, and with all shots for almost nothing. I guess they use the dogs for vet tech classes. Might be something to look into if you can wait till the end of the semester since those animals see new people daily and kinda need to behave.

its for a gift… i guess you would say for the family… but we want to get it mid october… or sooner if it comes up… but i have been looking for a few weeks now…

the amish will have some soon and they give them away but they are “mid” size i would like the large SUV

A monkey is a way better family gift.

just snatch and run.

:tup:

lol i looked into the monkey … no lie

but really if you know of a place let me know…

I got Max from Summers Farm in Alden but he was $500. When you’re looking at large dogs that are going to be around children you really should not be looking at “cheap” breeders. You want a dog that has been breed with care to insure a proper temperament. In addition to the risk of having a dangerous dog it could turn into a money pit since a cheap breeders is much more likely to to breed a dog that will develop hip issues.

my buddy has a Rot/lab mix. he got it for $75 pretty sure he is just giving it away. i think its only 7weeks old

^ really …

i want a GS real bad but the wife has something burned into her head that they are bad…

we are really open to anything if i have to spend more money i will … its not a problem there

just trying to get a look at some places… i also thought about going to the spca and looking…

German Shepherds got a bad name because of people who wanted $100 dogs and breeders who cut corners to deliver at that price.

I got a 2for1 deal … 1 1/2 year old short hair collie and a 6 month old boston terrier

all my life all we had was german shepherds …and i love them and never had a issue with anything just the hip problems when they get older …

keep the leads comming

pics …

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51591&highlight=beat+um+join

BDR i thought you were keeping them?

but you have more room than i do for them …

I will deliver … i family on E.Flatts

if you’re still looking in spring I will hook you up with my buddy where I got my GS from. The parents are fantastic dogs. My dog is better with children (from ~3 - 17) then I could’ve hoped.

Otherwise, I’ve got a 12# Shit-orkie you can have.

My dog came from here:

http://www.joyfulrescues.com/index.asp

Shelter Dogs >>>>>*