MUST HAVE:

Electric
Solid Floor
24/7 Access
Secure (w/ locks etc.)
Some area for parking (solid/dirt)
Available to have public auction about once a month

thanks

cool.Make sure you post the auction times up when ya get it.

ya i will do, im just havin a hard time finding a place large enough and not too crazy expensive.

If anyone comes with a good deal i will throw in a finders fee

if ya ever need outdoor space lmk but nothing inside

Garage for 30 cars? Who the fuck are you? Jay Leno?

:slight_smile:

On a serious note, try some place by Blackrock (198/190 area) and down towards route 5 and hamburg. There is tons of factories that are no longer in use you might be able to use.

wouldn’t you need to get some kind of business license for the property if you’re going to be selling cars on a regular basis?

Not that i really care, just curious.

Can you plz get the micromachines guy to do your auctions?

I would rather donate to have the Shamwow guy do the auctions or Billy Mays

I have outdoor space

Benderson has empty buildings all over the place. Maybe because they are way over priced.(?)

What are you willing to pay per square foot?

There are a couple of larger buildings on Military Road in North Buffalo and Kenmore. Prices aren’t that bad.

what about the springville auction (could call them up)… or do you need to keep said cars there for weeks/ month … then NM about them

why do you need to house all 30 cars in doors. Dont most auction houses have a block that is indoors and the cars remain outside until called? maybe look for a building where you can drive cars in and out. This is inless you plan to have high end cars that you dont want to sit outside. The old Jim Doyle ford dealer on Delaware in Kenmore would be a nice place.

I believe they want $1.4 Mil for that building.

Kayne Doyle Jeep down the street is smaller, but I don’t see a problem holding 30 cars.

If I owned that building and someone wanted to rent it out, Im game. :gotme: Joe, how do you know that?? lol

Rent the expo area at Fairgrounds???

Well if you were talking about the Kane Doyle Jeep, I just saw this while searching:
http://www.buffalonews.com/businesstoday/localbusiness/story/574875.html

Iskalo Development was granted $281,000 in tax breaks to convert the former Kane Doyle Jeep dealership in Kenmore into a three-building complex of stores and offices.

Iskalo’s $8.6 million project calls for the demolition of two of the three buildings on the Kane Doyle site, at 2780 and 2802 Delaware Ave. The building at 2766 Delaware Ave. will be renovated as part of the mixed-use project.
In place of the demolished buildings, Iskalo plans to build a two-story structure with retail space on the first floor and offices on the second, along with a single-story building for office, service or retail tenants.

Off a quick search, here is a listing for Doyle Ford
http://www.commercialiq.com/jsp/listings/listing_overview.jsp?listingID=1855414&bypass=true

Im not the one selling the cars NY state is , and also taking care of the auctioneer

i dont know who that is lol

PM me more info?

NYS law says the vehicles have to be inside and secure since they are technically owned until the public auction

prob way too expensive, im looking for somewhere in the weeds or dt, cheap and easy access

BUMP