an s13 hatch with the s15 front
OR
an s14 with the s15 front

thank you

one love,
mokujin9.

hahahahahahaa

good luck on finding that one

very few have the s15 front end…better do it urself…and its expensive!

How much are you looking to spend?

thanks for the responses

I love the way the s15 looks; shame it was never brought to NA.
how much would I be looking at for an s15 front?

If I can’t get my hands on one, I’ll have to settle for an s13 or a kouki (Something with the SR20DET).

What would be some good advice for someone looking for a nice car under $8000?

thankyou

one,
mokujin9

u do realize the SR never came stock in 240’s right?

yeah, I knew that

I meant to imply that I wanted something that has had the SR swapped into.

btw, those houses look really familiar. you live around 16th/kennedy?

You won’t find an s13.5 or s14.5 or a kouki w/sr for under $8000.

Good luck with your search though.

a stock kouki for 8gs is almost not even attainable. you see one every now and then, but its not something you see everyday.

you can get a s14 zenki with HIDS for 8gs tho lol

Your best bet is to get a half decsent S13 and put an S15 front end on it, then swap in an SR:

S13 ~ $3000 for a descent one I would say
SR ~ $2500-3000 Red Top
S15 front end ~ 2500-3000 (not sure on this price, havent looked into it)

SO you could Roughly squeeze it into your budget, mind you there are numerous of other mods you should FIRST do before, but hey to each his own.

Good luck

in ontario theres problably only like 5 or less strawberry s15 front end conversions… and then with a sr? its most likely they love their car and just did it recently… 8gs is ok for a s13 with sr but s14 with sr is harder to find… then u want with s15 front… kinda impossible

but with 8gs u can do it all urself and be proud of your own project

s13 3gs as he stated
s15 front end parts $2gs
sr 3gs installed

perfectly 8gs and ur dream car… then ul want rims and mod ur stock 180whp sr engine and the project continues so much more haha

If you want to swap in an SR you may as well buy a shell and save some cash.

You can find nice celan rolling chassis for around a grand.

hmm…

looks like my s15 dreams are over. -_-

I guess I should be looking for another car.

what are some other good rwd cars that I could get for around 8k?

one,
mokujin9

a 240sx? and then slowly mod it up to how u like it

or buy a skyline for that gabe has 1 for 8 gs for sale right now japaneseimports.ca
look him up hi is a good gay to do car sales with

Yeah the whole idea of a “project” is that it takes time, not just get your mom and dad to buy everything up front and youre done, half the enjoyment of a project is seeing how it all comes together in time.

Just cause you dont have the money at this moment, doesnt mean your dreams are over, in fact theyre far from over if you have 8G’s in your hands.

With that money to start youre looking at a descent 240sx w/SR and bolt ons, maybe rims, good suspension ets. then after time save more money and get your conversion.

Youre gonna give up on this “dream car” just cause you cant have it this second? thats pathetic, if thats the case go buy a fucking honda and get off our site.

my friend has a zenki s14 with a s15 front yet to be installed.

The car has front end damage, hence the s15 front end.

You would have to do some work, but worth it imo, and for less than you’re looking to pay.

lol sorry but u just spoke my mind… harsh but true… dont give up on something just cuz u cant have it this instance… we all just told u its possible to DO IT URSELF… so get on it… and do it

werd to the max.
a project/dream car is what u make of it yourself, not somethings thats already been built by someone else. u do it yourself which is what makes it fun, ur pride n joy. skipping the project n buying a shortcut u might as well not mod at all.
… vtec much?

lawl spell check much?

I’m really not interested in a ‘project’ car, and am open to settling for something else. An s15 was just the car at the top of my list, so I wanted to find out what my options are.

Since it looks like I’m not going to be able to get what I had in mind without more effort, I will probably go for a Honda. maybe a TL or an accord or something.

thanks for all the help.

one,
mokujin9

maybe a civic :idhitit: