WTB: S14- 5 Lug Hubs

I’m looking for 5 lug conversion hubs for my friend’s S13.

PM me, thanks.

how would conversion hubs make the problem worse?

S14 front hubs on an S13 are not direct bolt on, you need to use the whole front lower suspension assembly… uprights, LCA etc.

conversion hubs are direct bolt on and do not change the mounting position of the wheel… S14 front suspension on an S13 gives you more camber adjustment, which is a slight bonus.

also, if you have S14 front suspension on an S13 you cannot use S13 front struts or coilovers because the mounting hardware for an S14 front suspension is larger…more specifically, the two bolts that connect the lower bracket of an S14 coilover to the front spindle are a larger diameter than S13… therefore you would have to drill out your front S13 suspension to accept the S14 spindle.

if anyone has done otherwise please correct me, but as far as i know this is the case.

Hmm interesting. I’ll let him know what you said, I asked him several times if he meant the conversion hubs, but he reassured me that he wanted the S14 hubs.

NB: He said his local shop (Calasecond in Richmond, B.C.) told him that he couldn’t use the conversion hubs and to go with the S14 hubs.

Anyway, in that case does anybody have cheap conversion hubs? lol

i have them in stock.

calasecond is pretty reputable, maybe they know something about his car that we dont? one of the guys from calasecond was asking me about the availability of these hubs a few weeks ago. maybe it was for your buddy?