WTB some HOT shit!!!!

What domestics on here are running e85??

Who’s?

You can not even begin to compare these cars unless you have the same compression, the same exact turbo etc etc etc. Psi dont mean shit cause you could have Eric’s 30r running at 30psi and it wont make any where close to what your turbo does at 20psi. You cant bring mileage in because if you are running c16 its going to suck down fuel just as fast as e85

is e85 just as effiecient in high hp applications as c16???

nick

and I believe Eatonyoualive has some E85 in the works for his car…

JDANIELS!!!

hahaahaha

at the moment hes not tho.

how many gas stations carry e85 in Albany/Delmar???

I think there are like 10 in and around albany. Wolf road has one altamont I believe has one

Seven

are you retarded bro?? You are Always the guy who replys to my posts with stupid answers… I’m not trying to be a punk but I asked who’s running it not who is going to in the future… Nicks
not running e85…

Is anyone running e85 in a domestic on here??

um, why are you calling me retarted when nick IS running E85? The night he came out with us, he was on it. Ask any of the 30 dudes that were with us that night. Learn your facts before you come on here trying to make me look fucking dumb, because you look like the idiot right now.

other then nick TELLING us he was on E85, you can smell it. I was behind him for the 4 races that went down with Pete and the other cars, and he was ON E85. It smells like shit. You cant mix it up.

you really think your a know it all dont you? do yourself a favor and keep your non knowing facts to yourself.

I wasn’t trying to be mean but couldn’t help myself… You post retarded pointless shit constantly… Nicks running e85 now on his car??? That’s funny read back a page or two and he said there’s 5 people in the country running e85 on mopars you retard… No modifications to injectors or fuel system either in his car??? He’s also building a 750whp car for 6k that runs on 93… I was at the track when he was running race fuel…

haha ok man, You know it all.

im not even going to go find the few threads he posted in saying he was running E85

Read posts 191-200… Shouldn’t you be working??

Ive been running E85. I was running it 3/4 at ATCO those 2 days i just ran out and had to switch to 110 and it sucked. I was saying that the new build will be on E85 and 93 oct. But yes i have been running E85 for a couple months now.

O shit Sbardy. He even said it on page 7 in this THREAD. If you knew how to read posts, you would see this shit.

who gives a FUCK

Sbardy just got OWNED