WTB some HOT shit!!!!

There are a ton of S2000s running E85 and making great power. How can you say your car made XXX power and that car “only” made 140whp more? You have a 40r correct? Whether its the 88 or 94… it is still a larger turbo than a billet 6262 and SHOULD make more peak power at similar boost levels… especially since the S2000 benefits greatly from larger exhaust housings. You can’t really compare your car to another car with a different set up on a different dyno as far as numbers go. Numbers are quite meaningless in that sense. Point is… your car would be fine on any fuel with a proper tune.

totally different platform but E85 has even proved itself in the domestic world. There are H/C LSx’s running E85, making C16 numbers and running amazing times. They are also running E85 with F/I applications and are even getting retarded power with nitrous applications.

I myself have even thought about switching over but its not readily available everywhere yet for me to do so.

So what is the advantage of e85 over c16???

price.

cost…

beat by smokinnn

doing research it burns three times more the amount fuel…so how is price???

and smell haha

this is why you need a more aggressive fuel system then race gas…

and lets see, 3.00 vs $12. It can burn 4 times faster, and your still breaking even with one gallon of C16

So the more aggresive fuel system makes up tha price difference!!!

What kind of mileage are you getting on C16??? E 85 will burn twice as fast as unleaded IF THAT. Ask people who are using it. Ask TDI Logik how his mileage is on E85… as Jdaniels… ask TurboTravis. I’m willing to bet your average gas mileage on C16 vs. E85 would be very close because I’m guessing you aren’t really putting around typically on either fuel.

um yah. In the long run it does.

Stoich for unleaded fuel is 14.7:1

Stoich for E85 is 9.7:1

This means you will need 30% more E85 than unleaded fuel… not sure where you are getting your 3x argument from. If you want to run C16… go ahead, nobody cares.

this is true. I sure as shit dont care haha

Once again its no arguement ???who on here uses e85???

read LKSI’s post #230

:rofl

Rbakerian is planning on running E85 on his big single supra as well…

Who tuned these cars???

I also plan on running E85 in the 911.

i run e85.

19mpg on pump gas 93
14mpg e85 city…

4mpg less, big deal. i’ll live it it.