WTB: SOMEONE TO FIX MY DAMN SR20

my car’s been FUCKED for the longest time ever (13 months) and my car still aint running since the sr20 swap. seems like every shop in the city just bull shits me and cant even fix it

i would pay good $$$ if someone can fix it

theres no spark and i cant seem to figure out whats wrong with it and i replaced literally everything in the engine

if anyone knows a shop that can fix my car or any trust worthy self mechanic then let me know

I can take a look. Might not be able to fix it, but I’ll give it a shot.

Have you tried Project Omega??

Give me a ring. I will hear out the story and let you know if I can help. I alredy know I can fix it. I just want to see if I can let you know how to do it yourself. haha, talk soon.

have u checked ur relays? i know theres a relay under the hood if that goes then theres no spark. u have to find the right relay and bypass it. phone autodream they’ll know which relay it is exactly

Allen is your best bet . . .he knows his stuff and won’t bullshit

PROJECT omega was the reason my car is in this type of condition for the last year… it took them 2-3 months to do the swap and ever since then i still never ran. i just towed it away from their shop hoping other shops could fix it but its taking too much time and money