wtb sr20det for a 97 kouki

looking for a full swap sr20 in good condition.

you not going to get a better deal than Autodreams $2K SR’s

wow thats exactly how much i was willing to spend. …where are they located? and is it a full swap wit tranny .

calgary. check the sponsor section

aww man it says 2700 for the s14 sr20 and 2000 dollars fo the s13 sr20.

You can put a S13 motor is an S14 you know

really wha is the difference between the s13 and s14 sr20s

http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7683&start=0

Sounds like you may not know what you’re doing. This isn’t a jab at your intelligence, you just might want to research the motor swap. Just cause you saw it in Tokyo Drift doesn’t mean it’s for you.

Tokyo Drift? sorry man didnt watch it. next time u say something stupid. think first :smiley:

thx silvia_s13 the linked helped out alot.

I have a full S14 SR20 swap package. I had it on one of out S13 Convertibles but the project is taking long so I can sell it and foind something else. I was thinking RB25 anyways. Anyways it is 1996 S14 SR20DET, 5 speed, full uncut harness’s for batt and engine and ttranie, ignitor and ECU. I dont have a side mount as this engine was FMIC’d in Japan. Id be looking for the $2600 area but it will prob be more complete than any engine you will find here. Also runs awesome and has been stored indoors ever since it came to canada over a year ago either sitting on an engine stand or in the car. Engine is EXTREAMLY CLEAN!!! If you want a S14 SR this is prob the best bat for you. Let me know. Also comes with drive shaft if you need it.

how much km?

lol. It had approx 70xxxkm. I do not have the origonal cluster anymore!!! So I cant conferm this 100% but I did have the cluster I just sold it a year and a half ago to some guy out east if I remember correctly. The water pump did leak when I drove the car back from Vancouver so I replaced it with another used unit and should be good to go :slight_smile:

You can put a S13 motor is an S14 you know[/quote]
S13 motors are better for upgrading too.